BY TRUE RELIGION

TRUE RELIGION HIPPIE CHIC by True Religion for WOMEN EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ Launched by the design house of True Religion in 2011, TRUE RELIGION HIPPIE CHIC by True Religion possesses a blend of Fruity, Sweet, Woody, Floral, And Spicy Notes.. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Marlo M.
Chicago , IL
This has been a perfume staple of mine for years. It’s a great every day, casual, sporty scent. Nothing too floral or herbal. The scent seems to last for hours. Not something I would wear for a night out, but like I said, great for a casual day.
Teagan P.
This perfume is my go to! I'm pretty sure you can no longer find it in stores, but you can still order it online. It has an AMAZING scent without being to strong and it lasts all day! 10/10 recommend.
Tyler G.
Robstown, TX
my favorite perfume. it smells good and fresh. i never get tired of it. i only use it when im going somewhere like out with my girls or to a party.

Amazon