BY TRUE RELIGION

Woody Fragrance Launched By: The Design House of True Religion Brand Jeans 2 Year Introduced: 2011 3 Recommended For: Casual Wear The nose behind this fragrance is Ellen Molner. Top notes are raspberry, pomegranate and fuji apple. Middle notes are hibiscus, jasmine and lily of the valley. Base notes are woody notes and musk. see more...

AbbyNicolle Q.
My go to perfume! Idk why they discontinued it but i love everything about it! It was the perfect blend of citrus and vanilla and musk idk it’s amazing! I love the bottle and the fact that it last a decent amount of time ,4-7 hours on me. I wish i could keep buying it but I’ll forever love this
Ashley R.
Black Mtn, NC
I love this scent! It's floral and a little fruity. I dislike musks, so this is perfect. It is a bit pricey, but a little help from coupons and kohls cash makes it more doable at Kohls. I've also managed to find some good deals on eBay. The cute packaging doesn't hurt either. :)
Elaine R.
This perfume has the best scent. Makes a great add on for a day when you want to feel special. Nice earthy mix mixed with some glam! Hard to find in stores but easily online!
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
I rather the circular bottle true religion than the hippie chic, its a little too fruity. Someone told me I smelt like candy and I was like okay I don't want to smell like candy lol
Lizbeth G.
Dallas, TX
I really like the outdoorsy smell to it , wouldn't wear or everyday . but to me it a lil over priced froe the size of the bottle