BY TRUE RELIGION

True Religion Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Christie L.
Perfect gift for the man in your life. When I was first dating my husband he wore True Religion and once it was out it was hard to find it again (where we lived) but once I stumbled across this I had to get it for him. Great set, fair pricing and smells amazing!!!
Nykole L.
San Antonio, TX
We had this at a beauty place I use to work at it actually got smashed and broke OMG it smelled good by the counter for about a whole week!
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
I purchased this gift set over a year ago got my fiance' and he loved it. it has a very clean masculine scent! very attractive smell !
Allison M.
True religion is great but is pretty much the same as any mans cologne. It is nothing too special
Taylor M.
Westland , MI
Great gift for boyfriend or husband but similar too other. However my boyfriend loves it!
Morgan K.
I love the smell of this. I got it for my boyfriend and he wears it all the time!
Margarito G.
Cypress, TX
Best cologne in the world!!! Has a sweet scent to it and it's hard to find!!
Zara Z.
England
This us the perfect gift for any man. Has a blend of lovely scents and is presented in beautiful packaging making it the perfect gift.