True Religion Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Danielle Lynn S.True Religion Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Meeka L.

BY TRUE RELIGION

Introducing "The fashion for the senses" True Religion for Women.  Day or night, this clean scent takes you on a refreshing journey with an opening of sparkling fruits, adding freshness and vitality.  A captivating floral heart mingles with sweet yet, tart nuances of pear blossom further enveloping your spirit.  Warm woodsand skin-like musks are woven throughout the background embracing you in deep sensuality.  It is a delicious and very addictive fragrance statement. Eau de Parfum Spray see more...

• "It smells great and I definitely recommend it! " in 1 review
  • "I always get so many compliments on how good I smell because of this perfume. " in 1 review
  • "Omg this true religion perfume smells so good.. we sell it where I work and I always have to spray the sample on me." in 1 review
  • "You can wear it to work, school, on dates.. not just a special occasion perfume." in 1 review
  • "It's light and fresh and I get compliments every time I wear this scent." in 1 review
Jacy M.
Fargo, ND
YOU GUYS! This is my absolute favorite perfume. I got it for christmas a few years ago and I can't find anything I like as much as this. It has such a different scent compared to most. I have used two bottles and want another one. It is out of stock on every site that I have looked. So if anyone find it somewhere, please let me know.
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
By far my most favorite perfume! Yes even or Victoria's Secret and everything else. It literally lasts ALL dY long and you don't even have to spray much. 6 hours later I still smell as good as when I first put it on. The bottle is adorable I love it!!
Heather W.
Sparks, NV
I wore this for years before using my current perfume. I think it's a little harder to find in store but I'd recommend buying this online you won't regret it. It doesn't have a weird alcohol smell and it doesn't wear off like other perfumes. Not really sweet smelling more of a floral scent. Great for everyone, my mom wears this too!
Misty H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Totally stumbled upon this perfume... Kind of borrowed a squirt from a friend! It's become my go to for daily use. I get SO many compliments of how nice I smell! I work in healthcare, so I have to be careful about the strength of perfume. I hope this stays available for a long time because I don't want to wear anything else!
Nicole B.
Troy, MI
I've had two bottles of this fragrance before and I can't stop buying more bottles once I am all out. It's a great scent and not too strong. Day or night I use it and it's such a great smell that I will probably continue to wear it for a while! Definitely recommend to 17+ women!
Ashlyn N.
Carrollton, GA
This is seriously the best perfume. The scent is so unique and I absolutely fell in love with it. I have gotten compliments from it countless times. You can wear it to work, school, on dates.. not just a special occasion perfume. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Paige V.
Gladewater, TX
This has been my signature fragrance for yeaaaarrrrs. I love love love this stuff. It is worth every penny. I think it wears beautifully and my husband is always telling me how wonderful I smell when I have it on.
Alex T.
Statesville , NC
This is my go-to signature everyday scent! I have gone through 3 bottles of this perfume already. It smells so sweet and the scent lingers almost all day! I always get so many compliments on how good I smell because of this perfume.
Amber M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Another one of my top five favorite perfumes. It smells fruity on some of my friends and clean on me. It is a great day to night perfume and I love that bottle. So unique.
Mindy A.
Cedar Park, TX
I love this scent for winter, especially layered over the fragranced lotion. It's too heavy to wear in the summer months, though. Beautiful bottle to,display on a mirrored vanity tray.
Vicky C.
San Jose, CA
Why am I not able to review this scent?