BY TRUE RELIGION

Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I bought this as a last minute birthday gift for my boyfriend a couple years ago when we first started dating. He is almost out of it now, and I will definitely be repurchasing. The scent is very masculine, but not overpowering like a lot of colognes.
Christopher C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Great smelling cologne. Has a strong smell, so you do not need to pour it on and it seems to last all day. Comes in nice packaging as well and is a great value for the price.
Tania M.
This cologne I had bought in the past for one of my friends and he totally loved it. Besides the packaging of the cologne is amazing.
Amber S.
This men's cologne smells sensual and manly. The packaging is also nice. You don't need to spray a lot so it will last for awhile.
Heather B.
I'm a fan of all things True Religon. I loved this cologne but my boyfriend said it was a little to strong for his taste.
Breann w.
Layton, UT
Strong smell, but not overwhelming as long as you use sparingly, a little goes a long way making the bottle last forever.
Edymar G.
Doral , FL
Huele súper rico! Se lo regale a mi esposo y le encanta! Lo usa a diario y le va súper con la fragancia!
Kaleigh c.
Lafayette, LA
Now this isn't bad, and not a bad price but I much rather the true religion drifter than the original
Sheri C.
This is a great smelling cologne. I got a sample at Dillards and loved it! I would recommend it.
Margarito G.
Cypress, TX
Worth every peny!! Highly recommend it.
Great gift also for women looking to buy a guy a cologne
Sheri C.
What is a guys opinion on this cologne?