True Religion By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz

True Religion By Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz

BY TRUE RELIGION

Fragrance notes: Sparkling fruits floral heart pear blossom wood notes musks, Year Introduced: 2008, Gender: Women, Capacity: 1, 7 oz, see more...

True Religion By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz
True Religion By Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz
Emily G.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this fragrance, but honestly got tired of it right before the bottle was empty. I think it was just a little bit too strong for my taste compared to others. I may consider trying it again in the future. I will have to see if i can stand it again!
Ayaunna S.
Ayaunna S.
I love this scent. I often get compliments when I where this. I feel very fresh and clean when I where this scent. This scent has a certain elegance to it and I love it!
Nicole  A.
Nicole A.
Medford, NY
Spray a little on in the morning, and it last all day! Has a earthy outdoor scent that often gets compliments!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Whitefish, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
They don't sell this anymore in my area, and last time I checked it wasn't on the website either which is a bummer because this perfume is seriously delicious. If I can find a way to get my hands on it, I am going to buy several of them lol.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Pleasanton, CA
This is a great fragrance for spring and summer. It is sweet and light and it lasts a long time while wearing. It is one of spring summer go to perfumes.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Loganville, GA
I love the smell of this fragrance! its absolutely amazing. thought I had lost mine and have just recently found it. now I can use it again!
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
Love the way it smells! It's been one of my favorites for a while now! And it's a cute little bottle😄
Shay A.
Shay A.
Is this product in a Voxbox, that I can receive?