True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

by True Religion

True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A fun and playful scent Light and feminine Perfect for casual, everyday use

What does this fragrance smell like?
Is this really good dose it smell like potachuli at all?
Is this the true religion fragrance that they are discontinuing, its one of my favs?
Start your review of True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray!
Product Highlights
“This perfume smells amazing it's honestly in my top three favorite perfumes of all time.” in reviews
“It has a very fresh and clean scent.” in reviews
“I love it, my boyfriend loves it (always have to spray his sweaters before he leaves), and it just makes me really happy.” in reviews
Starkville, MS
Smells awesome, love this stuff!! One of my top favorite fragrances. I would wear this everywhere at anytime.
My ultimate favorite fragrance!! A little expensive but worth it! Deep fragrance that last all day long!
Pensacola , FL
This fragrance is heavenly. This is my go to! Of all the ones I have this is the one for any occasion!
Columbia , Ky
Such a light sweet scent! My mother owns this and I go and steal a few spits every now and then!
oakland
Cute things are really expensive but also worth it I wish I had any typa thing of true religion
Springdale, AR
Love this sweet light scent, perfect everyday scent. Not overpowering and very long lasting.
Windsor, CA
Another fragrance I love. I love soft scents and this perfume is also in my collection
S Williamson, KY
This perfume is absolutely amazing . Its very flowery and reminds me of a meadow .
Muskego, WI
This smells so amazing ! A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend. My go to
Markham, ON
True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Carmen L.
Well seeing as though this bottle is empty, I think it explains how the perfume was. The smell is slightly fruity but has a mix of floral notes. I used this perfume daily and it lasted for quite some time, I'd say about 6 hours. I would definitely purchase again, it was a great buy.