True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray

by True Religion

True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A fun and playful scent Light and feminine Perfect for casual, everyday use

What does this fragrance smell like?
Is this really good dose it smell like potachuli at all?
Is this the true religion fragrance that they are discontinuing, its one of my favs?
Start your review of True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray!
Product Highlights
“This perfume smells amazing it's honestly in my top three favorite perfumes of all time.” in reviews
“It has a very fresh and clean scent.” in reviews
“I love it, my boyfriend loves it (always have to spray his sweaters before he leaves), and it just makes me really happy.” in reviews
Birmingham
This fragrance is cool in your 20s, but by your mid-30s, it just feels like the old lady's version of an Abercrombie store. You know that whiff you get when you walk by one on your way to the Lane Bryant store at the mall? Yeah. It's got a decent, subtle musky aroma but it's just really reminiscent of a Hollister scent.
Boise
This is my all time favorite scent! Many of my female friends also wear it. I made my first bottle last for so long. It’s strong so you won’t need spray more than 2 or 3 times. I recommend spraying on wrists, ankles, behind knees and on the nape of the neck.
Santa Maria, CA
This is an amazing scent! So clean and feminine. It is hard to find so I use mine for special occasions. It is long lasting and I get lots of compliments when I wear it!! I've been wearing it for years! If you like clean fragrances you will love this scent!
Salinas , CA
My favorite true religion perfect soft scent super sweet like but not overpowering I would definitely wear this perfume every day but I don’t want to run out as fast because it is limited edition so the price went higher #TrueReligionShorty
Oregon City , OR
Nice scent, long lasting, but a little definitely goes a very long way. If you use even a little too much it can be overwhelming. It is a decent price, but I have found it to be harder to find over the years which was a little discouraging, but if you can find it, it's worth a try!
It’s my favorite smell, it’s not too strong were it bugs you all day but at the same time it lasts all day. My aunt got it for me last Christmas and always wore, let me tell you how many people complimented me on the scent. If you get it I recommend you to buy two just because of how good it is
Longview
I love this fruity fresh scent of Hippie Chic by True Religion. It comes in a cute bottle.  And I got it at a good price. I love it just the way it is. The scent is fruity and sweet and color is pretty pink. I would highly recommend it to others wanting a fun and feminine scent.
Yucca Valley, CA
One of my favorite perfumes, last such a long time and has such a pretty scent. Comes in a very cute bottle, only downfall is it is so expensive. Got lucky with my last bottle, picked it up at Marshall’s for $20 but retail it’s over $100 😢True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
Bismarck, AR
This perfume is and always will be my absolute favorite. It's light and not overbearing. That's what I enjoy the most about true religion fragrances. I also receive many complaints when I wear them. I am bummed that they are no longer being manufactured. I don't think that I could live without them.
True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Danielle Lynn S.
I didn't purchase this exact bottle (Hippie Chic), but the "Love, Hope and Denim" version. It was one of those "Mystery" perfume buys at TJ Maxx...(Cute bottle. Little charms hanging from the neck...You know how it is...), where there isn't a sampler out, you just have to Russian Roulette it and hope you don't get stuck with something awful. Since, I really LOVE the regular True Religion, when I saw this, I reasoned I'd receive a similar(-ish) scent, but couldn't have been more wrong. Holy smokes! Was I WRONG!!!! Where True Religion has main accords that are woody and citrusy in composition, this perfume opened with a scent so sickeningly sweet, it was as though I had dropped into a vat of cotton candy and fermented there. It was THAT overwhelming! A sticky, syrupy vanilla that just screamed "13 Pop Princess." Be warned, "Love, Hope and Denim" just might make you the least popular person within a 5 mile radius. ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3=3=3 YIKES!