True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Aizza M.True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Danielle Lynn S.

BY TRUE RELIGION

True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A fun and playful scent Light and feminine Perfect for casual, everyday use see more...

True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
  • "This perfume smells amazing it's honestly in my top three favorite perfumes of all time." in 2 reviews
  • "I love it, my boyfriend loves it (always have to spray his sweaters before he leaves), and it just makes me really happy." in 1 review
  • "It has a very fresh and clean scent." in 1 review
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
This smells so amazing ! A little goes a long way. Definitely recommend. My go to
Sydney  S.
This is honestly my favorite perfume. I love it, my boyfriend loves it (always have to spray his sweaters before he leaves), and it just makes me really happy. As well, the longevity of the spray is very long! If I wear a sweater and spray it, and wear the same sweater 3 days later, I can still smell the perfume!
Lizmari D.
Brought this from Macy and fell in love I constantly kept buying it and spray my kids before going with it I just love it
Maia R.
Is this the true religion fragrance that they are discontinuing, its one of my favs?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
Is this really good dose it smell like potachuli at all?