True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Aizza M.True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Danielle Lynn S.

BY TRUE RELIGION

True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A fun and playful scent Light and feminine Perfect for casual, everyday use see more...

True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
  • "This perfume smells amazing it's honestly in my top three favorite perfumes of all time." in 2 reviews
  • "I love it, my boyfriend loves it (always have to spray his sweaters before he leaves), and it just makes me really happy." in 1 review
  • "It has a very fresh and clean scent." in 1 review
Jennifer P.
Kingsville, TX
One of my favorite perfumes to use, i received a sample of this one time and had to purchase smells so lovely, and sweet.
Angela T.
The charm is cute on the bottle. Definitely a fruity scent .. A little bit of Apple maybe. Smells nice and fresh.
Natalie O.
This perfume is lovely to wear on romantic dates, smells super sweat! It also stays on for a long period of time.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Smells awesome, love this stuff!! One of my top favorite fragrances. I would wear this everywhere at anytime.
Jessica B.
My ultimate favorite fragrance!! A little expensive but worth it! Deep fragrance that last all day long!
Ashley H.
Pensacola, FL
This fragrance is heavenly. This is my go to! Of all the ones I have this is the one for any occasion!
Samantha H.
Columbia , Ky
Such a light sweet scent! My mother owns this and I go and steal a few spits every now and then!
Yaritza L.
oakland
Cute things are really expensive but also worth it I wish I had any typa thing of true religion
Megan B.
Springdale, AR
Love this sweet light scent, perfect everyday scent. Not overpowering and very long lasting.
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
This perfume is absolutely amazing . Its very flowery and reminds me of a meadow .
Maia R.
Is this the true religion fragrance that they are discontinuing, its one of my favs?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
Is this really good dose it smell like potachuli at all?