True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Aizza M.True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Danielle Lynn S.

BY TRUE RELIGION

True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray: A fun and playful scent Light and feminine Perfect for casual, everyday use see more...

True Power True Religion Hippie Chic Fragrance Eau de Parfum Natural Spray
  • "This perfume smells amazing it's honestly in my top three favorite perfumes of all time." in 2 reviews
  • "I love it, my boyfriend loves it (always have to spray his sweaters before he leaves), and it just makes me really happy." in 1 review
  • "It has a very fresh and clean scent." in 1 review
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to wear this fragrance all the time! Unfortunately now it's hard to find. But it smells fresh and flowery but not too over whelming. It's also very sweet and does linger for a while. I would say it stays on about 8 hours.
Jenifer A.
Stockton, CA
This perfume smells so fresh and clean I wear it every chance I get. It isn't too strong but it lasts all day... I always have people asking me what I am wearing. It is affordable too!
Nicole H.
Dunbar, PA
Fresh, fruity, and flirty fragrance.. smells a lot like paris hilton though I bought the sample size and I would consider buying it again its refreshing when I'm switching up perfumes.
Carmen B.
Visalia, CA
This perfume smells amazing it's honestly in my top three favorite perfumes of all time. It's not as expensive either so it's a must for anyone that loves fruity/clean scents.
Jenny G.
Oelwein, IA
I was super excited to try this but not as thrilled once I actually received it. The smell is eh. It isn't horrible but it isn't very good either. I don't buy it again.
Aleka S.
Dayton, OH
One of my favorite perfumes EVER!! It's the perfect everyday scent :) I do think the scent could last a bit longer, but I don't mind reapplying it once or twice.
Keylle L.
Wilmington, NC
Love this perfume. Wear it almost everyday. Mild, fresh, fun scent good for any time of day. Not ovetwhelming or cheap smelling at all. Lasts all day.
michele a.
MUSKEGON, MI
True religion has a amazing line of perfume and cologne. Definitely a must try bonus you can find this at the buckle as well as Macy's
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
This is my all time favorite perfume! I love the scent. The price is pretty high so I generally buy it off Amazon for way cheaper!
Nicole A.
It has a very fresh and clean scent. I wear it more as a day time perfume. It has a very light, summery, slightly floral scent.
Maia R.
Is this the true religion fragrance that they are discontinuing, its one of my favs?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
Is this really good dose it smell like potachuli at all?