BY TRUE

True Nourishing Leave-in Conditioner is a multi-benefit detangling and moisturizing leave-in conditioner. see more...

Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This product smells delicious! I'm talking shea, coconut, and mango! It's thick and yellow, the color varies and often reminds me to shake well to mix. It's very light and can be used daily if necessary. This brand is very affordable and can be found at your local grocery, big box, or budget retail store. I use this before styling or just for added moisture with water.
Courtney M.
Lakeland
I love the smell of this. I worked in the factory that manufactured this so I honestly don’t know the price point. But what I can tell you about this product is that it does nourish you hair. It makes it feel wonderful. I would recommend this to everyone.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
This brand is simply amazing. It is one of the most affordable natural hair care brands. It’s extremely affordable. I had to reiterate that lol. This is one of the best leave ins I have ever used. It’s so moisturizing. It’s smells great and good too.
Alexa W.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is the best leave in conditioner that I have used in a while. It's hard for me to find products that are able to penetrate my 4c hair and stay in there throughout the day, but this does the job. It smells really good and gives me good results.
The bestttt ever I use this every morning after my shower.this product is the best for wash and god and it smells amazingggg.I have 3B curly hair and it works like heavennnnn highly recommended
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I received this leave in sample size and I love it. I smells great and truly does have enough slip to detangle while moisturizing at the same time. After using this, my hair felt soft and moisturized for about 2 days, which is good for me.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This hydrating hair butter is the truth indeed. I love to use it mostly when my hair is dry rather than wet. But works both ways on my 4c hair. Need to stock up on it I will recommend to anyone.
Courtney S.
I use this product everyday! It smells amazing and leaves my thick curly hair soft! It's a little bit pricey but worth the $11 a bottle. I like this a lot better than other leave conditioners and it doesn't weigh your hair down!
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
This product smells really good, thick in consistency, doesn't weight hair down, has great ingredients ( speaking specifically to the honey, shea butter, mango, sage, coconut oil, and aloe vera), and is perfect for all textures of hair. Upon first use, I thought this product was not for me because the slip wasn't there during the detangling and moisturizing step of my routine. The second time around, I decided to let the product sit on my hair for a few minutes before I truly worked it into each section of my hair and that seemed to do the trick. Once it penetrated my strands, the detangling took me all but 1- 2 minutes for each section of hair ( I had 4 sections). After all was said and done my hair was left smelling good, soft, moisturized, and ready to style.
Chelsea W.
Woodbridge, VA
Just tried this product the other day and WOAH! Slip is great on my 3C hair. The smell is mesmerizing and now I can't wait to try the rest of these products from this line. I heard the butter is amazing!!!!