TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Roxanne C.TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maby M.

BY TRUE NORTH

• "Yummy, I could eat bags and bags of this stuff." in 1 review
  • "Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either." in 1 review
Kressa S.
Kressa S.
Ames, IA
This is the perfect snack for food cravings in between meals. It is a nice balance of salty and sweet. It is a healthier choice than a lot of other options out there. Only wish I could find it in more varieties.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
I bought these for my husband and he loved them. I'm not particularly a big fan of pecans but I'm giving 5 stars becsuse he liked them so much. And i will definitely buy them again!
melanie a.
melanie a.
Ocala, FL
I can eat the entire bag in one sitting! it's the perfect combo of sweet and salty! I love the mixed nuts! and the Carmel like flavor!
Melissa  R.
Melissa R.
These are a great sweet and salty snack to munch on. Only problem is you end up eating more than you should. They are that good!!
Linda S.
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
You know ive only found these in gas stations and the prices are high so i wnt buy as often .as i would like too.
🍁🍁🍁
🍁🍁🍁
Sweet and salty bit size treats all in one! Could eat far more then one should at a time.
Sharnae L.
Sharnae L.
Ontario, CA
I lalalalalove this product!!! it's a great snack when you're in between meals. I personally have a crazy sweet tooth and this is my go to snack when I wanna satisfy but still feel like I'm eating a little on the healthy side. Just be careful because before you know it the bag will be gone lol
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase these at?