TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Roxanne C.TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maby M.

BY TRUE NORTH

• "Yummy, I could eat bags and bags of this stuff." in 1 review
  • "Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either." in 1 review
Tina Y.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I like these, prefect mix of sweet and salty. Also I like that it is not so hard to bite that it breaks my teeth.
Paige J.
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these as a yummy snack. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. They give lots of energy throughout the day
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
Salty sweet and full of energy! Perfect snack throughout the day! I bought a huge bag at Costco and it was so worth it!
Samia J.
Samia J.
Crest Hill, IL
These are so good! Salty and sweet all in one bite. A great snack to grab and go during the day.
Kassidy R.
Kassidy R.
Syracuse, NY
These are delicious! The flavor is great and slightly salty! Just wish they were sold in more stores!
Denise S.
Denise S.
Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either. Great travel snack for energy,
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Yummy, I could eat bags and bags of this stuff. The perfect snack, perfect snack and it has the sweet and salty taste I always look for.
LeAnn H.
LeAnn H.
Yummy chewiness, salty, crunchy heaven sent snack. It is really hard to eat just one!! My co-worker brought these to work and we ate the entire bag!! So so so good.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
My mom loves these so much she says these are the best things she has tasted well one of them but she says they are so good to snack on
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
Super healthy and delicious! Great snack during the day and on trips. I've only found them in convenience stores, I wish you could purchase them in larger bags.
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase these at?