TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Roxanne C.TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maby M.

BY TRUE NORTH

TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6)
  • "Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either." in 1 review
  • "Yummy, I could eat bags and bags of this stuff." in 1 review
melanie a.
Ocala, FL
I can eat the entire bag in one sitting! it's the perfect combo of sweet and salty! I love the mixed nuts! and the Carmel like flavor!
Rachael C.
My mom loves these so much she says these are the best things she has tasted well one of them but she says they are so good to snack on
Nea H.
Orem, UT
These are so addictive! I could eat the entire bag. Pecans aren't m favorite nut, but these pass the test anyway! They're delicious.
Lillian S.
Beirut , ['', '', '']
Love these they are a perfect snack and I love that they have almonds in them. Every time I'm hungry I snack I one they are so good
Melissa  R.
These are a great sweet and salty snack to munch on. Only problem is you end up eating more than you should. They are that good!!
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
Salty sweet and full of energy! Perfect snack throughout the day! I bought a huge bag at Costco and it was so worth it!
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
These are my favorite every Time I go to sams I have to get a bag or two...they are so addictive they taste delicious
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these as a yummy snack. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. They give lots of energy throughout the day
Roxanne C.
San antonio, Tx
This product is sooo good! I cannot get enough of these! Anytime I get a sweet craving, I eat one of these suckers!
Denise S.
Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either. Great travel snack for energy,
Shelby R.
Greensboro, NC
Where can you purchase these at?