TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Roxanne C.TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maby M.

BY TRUE NORTH

• "Yummy, I could eat bags and bags of this stuff." in 1 review
  • "Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either." in 1 review
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
Good, rich flavor peanuts are crunchy. Over priced for the amount you actually get not to mention the calories and sugar are crazy high.
Isabel I.
These are a by expensive but worth it because there absolutely delicious. I often hide these from my daughters because they would eat the whole bag.
Rachael C.
My mom loves these so much she says these are the best things she has tasted well one of them but she says they are so good to snack on
Nea H.
Orem , UT
These are so addictive! I could eat the entire bag. Pecans aren't m favorite nut, but these pass the test anyway! They're delicious.
🍁🍁🍁
Sweet and salty bit size treats all in one! Could eat far more then one should at a time.
Denise S.
Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either. Great travel snack for energy,
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
I like these, prefect mix of sweet and salty. Also I like that it is not so hard to bite that it breaks my teeth.
Lillian S.
Beirut , ['', '', '']
Love these they are a perfect snack and I love that they have almonds in them. Every time I'm hungry I snack I one they are so good
Paige J.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these as a yummy snack. I could eat an entire bag in one sitting. They give lots of energy throughout the day
Linda S.
Dallas, TX
You know ive only found these in gas stations and the prices are high so i wnt buy as often .as i would like too.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase these at?