TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Roxanne C.TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maby M.

• "Yummy, I could eat bags and bags of this stuff." in 1 review
  • "Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either." in 1 review
Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yum! I purchase the huge bags of these from Sam's Club, and I have to hide them from myself. They are just so good! Not overly sweet but definitely hit the spot. They stay together very well in the bag so u don't end up with a bag of crumbs. I love that they are light and crispy, if I'm not careful I can eat a whole bag while watching tv.
Amber S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
DELICIOUS! Available in bulk at Sam's Club for maximum value. Short ingredient list-so minimally processed! Great with coffee as a breakfast, nice low-carb snack too. Peanut free, unlike other nut mixes which aren't allergy friendly. Would definitely recommend!
Kressa S.
Ames, IA
This is the perfect snack for food cravings in between meals. It is a nice balance of salty and sweet. It is a healthier choice than a lot of other options out there. Only wish I could find it in more varieties.
Lezlie C.
I love love love the true north brand! The snacks are non gmo gluten free and they taste amazing. They have such a variety of snacks for every taste bud! Everyone should try them! You will love them!!!!
LeAnn H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummy chewiness, salty, crunchy heaven sent snack. It is really hard to eat just one!! My co-worker brought these to work and we ate the entire bag!! So so so good.
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
Super healthy and delicious! Great snack during the day and on trips. I've only found them in convenience stores, I wish you could purchase them in larger bags.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
I bought these for my husband and he loved them. I'm not particularly a big fan of pecans but I'm giving 5 stars becsuse he liked them so much. And i will definitely buy them again!
Isabel I.
These are a by expensive but worth it because there absolutely delicious. I often hide these from my daughters because they would eat the whole bag.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
Good, rich flavor peanuts are crunchy. Over priced for the amount you actually get not to mention the calories and sugar are crazy high.
Brittney M.
Yummy, I could eat bags and bags of this stuff. The perfect snack, perfect snack and it has the sweet and salty taste I always look for.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase these at?