TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Roxanne C.TRUE NORTH Almond Pecan Crunch, 5-Ounce (Pack of 6) uploaded by Maby M.

BY TRUE NORTH

• "Yummy, I could eat bags and bags of this stuff." in 1 review
  • "Love these bite size salty slighty sweet snacks not to bad on the waistline either." in 1 review
Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
Yum! I purchase the huge bags of these from Sam's Club, and I have to hide them from myself. They are just so good! Not overly sweet but definitely hit the spot. They stay together very well in the bag so u don't end up with a bag of crumbs. I love that they are light and crispy, if I'm not careful I can eat a whole bag while watching tv.
Amber S.
Mason, MI
DELICIOUS! Available in bulk at Sam's Club for maximum value. Short ingredient list-so minimally processed! Great with coffee as a breakfast, nice low-carb snack too. Peanut free, unlike other nut mixes which aren't allergy friendly. Would definitely recommend!
Lezlie C.
I love love love the true north brand! The snacks are non gmo gluten free and they taste amazing. They have such a variety of snacks for every taste bud! Everyone should try them! You will love them!!!!
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
These are my favorite every Time I go to sams I have to get a bag or two...they are so addictive they taste delicious
Roxanne C.
San antonio, Tx
This product is sooo good! I cannot get enough of these! Anytime I get a sweet craving, I eat one of these suckers!
Samantha S.
Table rock , NE
These are addictively amazing. They're perfect for a pick me up kind of snack.
Kressa S.
Ames, IA
This is the perfect snack for food cravings in between meals. It is a nice balance of salty and sweet. It is a healthier choice than a lot of other options out there. Only wish I could find it in more varieties.
LeAnn H.
Yummy chewiness, salty, crunchy heaven sent snack. It is really hard to eat just one!! My co-worker brought these to work and we ate the entire bag!! So so so good.
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
Super healthy and delicious! Great snack during the day and on trips. I've only found them in convenience stores, I wish you could purchase them in larger bags.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
Good, rich flavor peanuts are crunchy. Over priced for the amount you actually get not to mention the calories and sugar are crazy high.
Shelby R.
Oak Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase these at?