BY TRUE NOPAL

WATER, CACTUS, (Pack of 12) see more...

Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
So delicious and refreshing! I love trying different drinks and this one is great! It has a very light fruity flavor. It's shelf stable and is good chilled or room temperature. Definitely recommended to everyone!
ana r.
I went into the store and bought this drink because I never seen it at the store before so I picked up eager to try it when I got home. I went home and tried it and it wasn't sweet but I read that the taste and color vary since this juice is natural and real healthy. It says it's better chilled and I agree it's not sweet and I feel like it doesn't have much flavor to it it tastes like a drink that's meant to be sweet before you add the sugar if you can kind of understand that.
tiffany f.
Romford, Romford
If you are looking for a sweet refreshing drink, this is not it. I purchased this in Boots as part of a meal deal. I did have it at room temperature so it was cold. The packaging is very nice and clear. I would not recommend it to others  as I did not like it.