True Moringa Lip Whips uploaded by Maritza M.True Moringa Lip Whips uploaded by Maritza M.

BY TRUE MORINGA

Made with moringa oil, cocoa butter, and Vitamin E, the balms are all deeply nourishing and hydrating; they also add a pop of color to lips thanks to nature-identical mica, which is lab-derived but so much safer for human use, as there's no risk of contamination from lead. It's also much more ethical than traditionally mined mica, which can damage the environment or be done by child laborers.

Maritza M.
Review for: True Moringa Lip Whips more...
I received this product in my Petit Vour Beauty Boxy. I love it so much that I thought I would do a quick review! First off... I really love the color! It’s such a pretty pink that it’s perfect for an everyday makeup look.

I love how you control how bold you want with this color. If you want a more light-natural look just add a little bit to your lips. It’s so pretty! It also has a nice little shine to it. It has a warm-nut scent.

Below I attached a few pictures. One where I did two swatches. The first one barely any product for a more natural look. The second with a little more product to make a bold look. ❤️
Jennie M.
Review for: True Moringa Lip Whips more...
I find this color to be a nice fresh pop - fun for when I want to get out of my same-old makeup routine. I love natural beauty products and this product checks all those boxes for me! I don't find the color to be very long lasting, but it's just a fun gloss.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
While this is definitely moisturizing and nourishing for your lips. I just know of so many products that can give me the same if not better results for less than half of the price.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This stuff is beyond amazing and it has all kinds of nourishing things in it to conditions your lips and make them super soft, it smells good too!!! It last long and in a few uses makes your lips look baby soft new again.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Is this almost like a chap stick or lip gloss type?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Best way to apply? Fingertips or lip brush?
Irma P.
No puedo esperar el momento de probarlo!
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
How is this product 1-10 in worth the buy
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
Does anybody know if someone posted swatches on their blog/ etc.? Can someone post swatches?