BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy on Amazon
Ceili F.
Love love love love this concealer!!! It blends well and it offers great coverage. It is not a greasy formula and does not feel thick and cakey on the skin. I like makeup that allows my face to breathe some and this is it!! By far my favorite concealer ever.
Heidi R.
New Iberia, LA
This concealer was the first I bought! It's still my go to. I get it to have as back up. I have tried some that work better but I feel like this is my first love and we can't break up.
Alivia J.
Holland, OH
It has nice coverage but it ended up increasing in my fine lines even after I set it with powder. It doesn't feel heavy on my undereyes but again, it does crease
Alexandra A.
My go to brand for concealer. I use True Match Warm 3 and it is perfect for my skin. Love the texture and coverage. Affordable price.
Kendall W.
Nunnelly, TN
One of my favorite drug store brands for concealer. It applies smooth and even and lasts all day
Destiny P.
Mankato, MN
Purchased at: Target
True match is my absolute favorite concealer. I use it to cover up the dark circles under my eyes and it covers up blemishes very well. Sometimes it can dry my skin out a little bit but if I put on moisturizer before hand it does just fine!
Aubrey I.
Lewisburg, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Best concealer I’ve ever used. Matches my skin tone perfectly and gives such nice coverage
Tashi T.
This concealer works beautifully on my skin and I'm happy that I purchased it😊 My dark circles were very hard to cover until I met True Match Concealer 2N Vanille 😍just fell in love the way it covers all my blemishes. I have only one problem with this concealer and that is that it doesn't last long🙁 Otherwise it's an amazing product.
Daliah A.
Owings Mills
Love love love it! I really enjoy the L’Oréal true match concealers, they provide really great coverage. No under eye creasing, which is always a great plus, and so far the best coverage I’ve had for any spots, yet it does really clog my pores, so big pro for me! Overall, would definitely recommend, and totally on my restock list.
H.A.beauty1 H.
This concealer is a light coverage concealer, which is perfect for everyday use however when I apply this close to my eyes it has a really strong chemical smell, which irritates the eyes, but after a few seconds, the smell goes away. You can buy this at Superdrug
Melisa K.
Has anyone tried True Match Concealer 2N Vanille how does it work for dry skin? xoxo 👧💝💝