True Love Deeply Treatment Masque uploaded by Olivia V.True Love Deeply Treatment Masque uploaded by Olivia V.True Love Deeply Treatment Masque uploaded by Kayla D.See all 4 photos

BY TRUE

True Love Deeply Treatment Masque is a multi-benefit restorative and repairing rinse-out deep treatment masque. see more...

Photos (4)
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Tampa, FL
I recently became natural and anyone who is a natural knows how hard it is to find products that works for your hair type. Well I stumbled across this True by Made Beautiful intense masque and let me tell you this product is a god send! It smells amazing, leaves your hair feeling soft for days and gives you great definition! Highly recommended and it works for a variety of hair types.
Dana P.
Dana P.
Tampa, FL
I have been in desperate need of a deep conditioner to help keep my kinky curly hair moisturized and came across this intense treatment masque by made beautiful. For starters I love the consistency of this product. It is thick enough that it feels like it is completely coating every single strand but not too thick to the point where one cannot get it to spread evenly throughout y o.k.iur hair. I personally have been using this as a sort of leave in conditioner and love the effect it has on my hair. I have noticed that it allows my hair to stay softer longer and also helps to keep my curls more defined. It is reasonably priced at $10 and smells absolutely incredible.
Olivia V.
Olivia V.
My hair is naturally curly & dry so I'm always on the hunt for a great deep conditioning treatment. Scent & consistency is nice. I like what it claims to offer as far as ingredients and intends to restore and repair although I haven't experienced that "wow" factor change in my hair.
Christian D.
Christian D.
Chesapeake, VA
This masque is amazing! It has a light fruity smell, not overpowering at all. Makes detangling a breeze and deeply nourishes the hair. After using this, my hair is so soft and and ready to be styled. It's a great option for those looking for something that isn't expensive but still has great quality.
Erin L.
Erin L.
I stumbled across this brand at my local beauty store and decided why not give it a try. Well I made a life changing decision. This masque smells sooo good. When I use it, everyone always says my hair smells so good. I use it as a conditioner when I wash my hair and it does wonders. My hair is so soft & flowy. This masque does not weigh your hair down like other conditioners or masques!!!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Where can I find this at?
Felicia S.
Felicia S.
Baltimore , MD
Looks thick and smells good but has anyone tried this? What were your results? Good "slip"?
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
What's the news on this product??? Pros??? Cons???
Veronique C.
Veronique C.
I am new to the natural hair community and I've recently ran across made beautiful products. I have the true by made beautiful hair butter how does the masque and hair butter differ? Are they essentially the same?