BY TRUE LIME

Fresh-squeezed lime taste is as easy as a shake! Made with Limes. Perfect for cooking, baking and seasoning. Equals 15 limes. 100% all natural. 0 calories, 0g carbs. 0g sugars and no artificial sweeteners. No preservatives, sodium or gluten. tsp = 1 Tbsp. lime juice. see more...

True Lime Crystallized Lime Shaker for Baking & Cooking
  • "TrueLime and TrueLemon have perked up so many things in my cooking- it is really just as easy as juice." in 1 review
  • "Great product I use it a lot for Asian cooking like Tagalog <3 perfect amount of lime :)" in 1 review
  • "I love this, it's a great line substitute, I also use this to rim glasses when I make drinks" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend trying all their other flavors as well" in 1 review
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
I just can't get over how much this tastes like fresh limes. It floors me. I've used this in cooking, drink recipes, and in water, and it never disappoints. Although I personally prefer the lime to the lemon, they're both delicious!
mandi m.
River Grove, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It tastes exactly like a real lime, and is all real ingredient. They crystalize the limes into powder form and that's what this is. I use this and truelemon almost everyday in cooking, in my ice water and even straight off my hand if I'm having a sour craving! Try it!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is AWESOME! I love adding it to water and using it for cooking! It is so good over diced up avocado, tomato and onions or to top any mexican dish! It tastes exactly like lime and is all natural!
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX
Never waste a lime again! TrueLime and TrueLemon have perked up so many things in my cooking- it is really just as easy as juice. And since its nothing but crystallized juice, you're getting all the vitamin C and taste, without any funny chemical preservatives.
RAQUEL S.
Somerton, AZ
This item lets you take the flavor packets with you. Sometimes you need a little extra flavor to your food and this is perfect for those times. It does not spoil. The flavor is true. I highly recommend trying all their other flavors as well
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love lime.it has great flavor.i put it in my beer..on my food. Love it on my fish. It adds so much flavor to tilapia and swai. I put on strawberries and melons . Love it on tacos.So many options!
Shyla F.
Sun Prairie, WI
This product is the best to put on almost everything.! It taste so good not sweet and salty its perfect for all types of meat
Brenda R.
Having the lime shaker is super helpful for doing bigger things! When they say true lime they mean it!
Megan W.
Concord, NC
Had it before, so cheap and it's just a great product overall! I recommend this product to anyone!
Holly J.
N Kingstown, RI
This stuff is the best great for spicing up plain old water! Also delish for seasoning on chicken
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
What do you use this for?
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Where can I find this??
shalanika m.
For baking and cooking or is it like beer salt?
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC
Any good recipes to use with this?