BY TRUE LIME

Fresh-squeezed lime taste is as easy as a shake! Made with Limes. Perfect for cooking, baking and seasoning. Equals 15 limes. 100% all natural. 0 calories, 0g carbs. 0g sugars and no artificial sweeteners. No preservatives, sodium or gluten. tsp = 1 Tbsp. lime juice. see more...

• "I highly recommend trying all their other flavors as well" in 1 review
  • "Great product I use it a lot for Asian cooking like Tagalog <3 perfect amount of lime :)" in 1 review
  • "I love this, it's a great line substitute, I also use this to rim glasses when I make drinks" in 1 review
  • "TrueLime and TrueLemon have perked up so many things in my cooking- it is really just as easy as juice." in 1 review
Brenda R.
Foodie Expert
Having the lime shaker is super helpful for doing bigger things! When they say true lime they mean it!
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX
Never waste a lime again! TrueLime and TrueLemon have perked up so many things in my cooking- it is really just as easy as juice. And since its nothing but crystallized juice, you're getting all the vitamin C and taste, without any funny chemical preservatives.
RAQUEL S.
Somerton, AZ
This item lets you take the flavor packets with you. Sometimes you need a little extra flavor to your food and this is perfect for those times. It does not spoil. The flavor is true. I highly recommend trying all their other flavors as well
Missie J.
Sacramento, CA
I love lime.it has great flavor.i put it in my beer..on my food. Love it on my fish. It adds so much flavor to tilapia and swai. I put on strawberries and melons . Love it on tacos.So many options!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This stuff is AWESOME! I love adding it to water and using it for cooking! It is so good over diced up avocado, tomato and onions or to top any mexican dish! It tastes exactly like lime and is all natural!
mandi m.
River Grove, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! It tastes exactly like a real lime, and is all real ingredient. They crystalize the limes into powder form and that's what this is. I use this and truelemon almost everyday in cooking, in my ice water and even straight off my hand if I'm having a sour craving! Try it!
Jaymie D.
Pendleton, Or
Love using this! Way less mess then actual limes and a great price point !:)
Megan W.
Concord, NC
Had it before, so cheap and it's just a great product overall! I recommend this product to anyone!
Anne M.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
I just can't get over how much this tastes like fresh limes. It floors me. I've used this in cooking, drink recipes, and in water, and it never disappoints. Although I personally prefer the lime to the lemon, they're both delicious!
Brittany A.
Missoula , MT
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Where can I find this??
Jill M.
Abbotsford, BC
Foodie Expert
What do you use this for?
Angela E.
W Jefferson, NC
Foodie Expert
Any good recipes to use with this?
shalanika m.
Foodie Expert
For baking and cooking or is it like beer salt?