True Lime Crystallized Lime

by True Lime

Crystallized Lime for cooking, baking & beverages 100% Natural Ingredients Made From Limes For Water, Teas & Recipes 0 Calories, 0g Sugars Why is True Lime the best way to lime? True Lime starts in the grove with fresh limes selected for their superior flavor.  Cold pressing and crystallizing the limes locks in their true flavor at the peak of freshness, so True Lime tastes better than any lime you can find in the store:  fresh, frozen or juice .  True Lime is fast becoming the first choice for lime lovers and chefs for their water, teas, and recipes and we hope you love it too! Net Wt:  .91 oz. ;

Is this more for baking or can you put this in your water to make it flavored?  I'd love to try it that way if the consistency is right!!!!
The lemon flavor is my favorite, is this good?
it's good?
Start your review of True Lime Crystallized Lime!
Joan M.
Roanoke, VA
I have been using True Lime for at least 10 years. I like to know what is in my water and this is hands down better than the flavored waters with all the added ingredients. It is handy to have around to add to a marinade, or to mix with greek yogurt for an instant lime hit!
Kaila H.
Searcy, AR
This product is great. I love like on anything and you can just have lines at your disposal year round. It is great for cooking, adding to margaritas for additional flavor, you name it. This product is inexpensive and worth the money
Shannon L.
Largo, FL
True Lime Crystallized Lime uploaded by Shannon L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Not being able to find limes in-store during the COVID-19 pandemic had put cocktail time on hold. Then, I remembered seeing these packets of crystallized lime and picked some up as a stand-in for lime wedges in my vodka sodas. These packets are genius! They're made with citric acid, lime oil, and lime juice and are 100% better than the bitter lime juice you buy in those little squeeze bottles. They legitimately taste like you just squeezed a lime wedge into your glass! Another benefit is that, since they're made from dehydrated lime, they need no refrigeration and are perfect on the go. Now I'm halfway through the box and I'm not even mad that my grocer still doesn't have limes!
Brenda R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Amazing product and amazing flavor. Really taste like real lime. Favorite thing to do is sprinkle it on watermelon or putting it in my Dr Pepper!
Becky S.
Always have these and the lemon flavor on hand. Nice to have these and not put a dirty peel in your drink.
Jenna O.
These are my favorite thing to add to my water to stay hydrated! I don't use the entire pack for one water bottle because it's too sweet. I usually use about half for a 24oz bottle of water. I'm obsessed with them!
Lauren S.
YAAAS THIS STUFF IS BOMB. Sprinkle it on watermelon and you will literally be amazed. I love this brand. They constantly have trustworthy and tasty products. It seems a tad bit pricey sometimes but I always buy their products a second time. Great flavor!
tabitha F.
Corp Christi, TX
Tasty product. I love using lime and this is more simple than juicing a whole bunch of limes. It is great for cooking for diabetics as well
Lynnzie E.
Clarksville, TN
I love this product! I usually mix it into water for a little extra flavor. I have also used it as a substitute for fresh lime while cooking. It is sometimes hard to find at local stores, but I’ve noticed that more have started to carry it!
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
I absolutely LOVE this stuff. I buy the really big box of this and the lemon. I keep them in my purse, at my office, at home... I love puting them in my water, salsa, on chicken before I bake it...and in my sugar shave scrub. It's PURE LIME and phenomenal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...