BY TRUE LEMON

100% Natural Lemonade & Ingredients True Raspberry Lemonade starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior taste. The lemons are cold-pressed and crystallized to lock in their flavor and then we add the delicate taste of sun-ripened raspberries. Finally, we sweeten with stevia, a 100% natural, zero-calorie sweetener. Now you have the perfect 100% natural, low-calorie refreshment for you and your entire family. And we re so certain that you ll think True Raspberry Lemonade is the best lemon-ade you ve tasted, we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. Made With Lemons  Naturally Sweetened With Stevia 5 Calorie Mix Net Wt:  1.06 oz. see more...

• Has anyone tried this with soda?3 Answers
  • Does this have an after taste? Like a lot of drink packet...2 Answers
  • What stores carry this ? Is their different flavored to c...3 Answers
True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix
  • "True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix is a good substitute when you don't want plain water but don't have fresh fruits and veggies to add flavor." in 9 reviews
  • "Its really good drinks and I recommend it to all of my friends and family to try it out and received amazing reviews" in 7 reviews
  • "I have a hard time drinking just plain water and this really gives it great flavor that is satisfying but it won't undo my whole day!" in 7 reviews
  • "It takes like 3 packs in one regular sized water bottle to make it taste like anything besides very lightly colored water." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm not one to drink a lot of water so when I can find something to put in it that taste great and isn't that bad for me it's great!" in 6 reviews
Jen M.
I love the True Lemon products, but this one is a bit sweet for me.  If I do use these packets, I only use half per 24oz of water.  I like subtle flavor and not overpowering like this one is to me.  If I do drink it all in the same serving, I usually can only do one.  However, it does still help me consume more water than just plain water.
Corissa T.
Minneapolis, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
True lemon is our family's favorite lemonade packets for adding to water. It is more of a true lemon flavor without a lot of sweetness. The raspberry lemonade version is a little sweeter then the lemonade version but also delicious and you can definitely tell they use real fruit and real flavor.
Amy V.
It’s summer and I really wanted a drink mix. I picked this up at Walmart for cheap and I got to say it was pretty good. My parents would buy these especially when we’re going camping. It taste better when the water is chilled.
Autumn H.
My husband and I were looking for something new to add to our water when we want something sweet, and these seem to be perfect so far. I wish they were a little cheaper, but they come in individual packs and several choices of flavors so I can’t complain too much. The raspberry lemonade is probably my favorite. The regular lemonade doesn’t have a strong enough lemonade flavor in my opinion so I don’t tend to grab that one off the shelf. But definitely check these out!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are my new fave water enhancement packets! Taste so so true and refreshing. Just enough flavor for a great taste without all the artificial flavors and preservatives! They are also partnered with feeding America! Great company great product!
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
It's an ok drink not my favorite. It has a weird after taste to it. If it wasn't so sweet I think it would be better. As far as my expectations I have tried better and the packaging was nice and bright.
Anamaria H.
I love this stuff. I don't drink pop or juice so when I want a little flavor in my water, I add one of these packets. I've loved every flavor I've ever tried but the raspberry one is probably my favorite.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Nice real tasting lemonade on the go. Convenient single packaging. Great for a quick great tasting treat. 10 calories per packet. No preservatives or artificial flavors. Comes in varies flavors as well. Sweetened with stevia.
Sydney W.
Northfield, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is my favorite flavor of true lemon but all of their flavors are amazing. I especially like the fact that they do not have aspartame and they’re only 10 calories a packet! This has definitely helped drinking my daily water!
Nikk A.
This is so good! I'm so happy that companies are making more things that are sweetened with natural no calorie sweeteners.I was drinking true lemon plan and adding it to my tea, but it's so bitter! Honestly, I am not a fan of stevia for the aftertaste. I prefer erithritol or xilitol, but this is good! It's a little strong, so it feels like a really sweet treat. I mix it with lemon sparkling water and it's a great way to stay off of soda! I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
What is everyone's favorite flavor of this?!
Amber R.
Spokane, WA
I've recently moved and now only have a Wal-mart and a Walgreens to choose from. Does anyone know if they carry this? I haven't had any luck finding it.
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Is this like one of those crystal light style drinks?
marta c.
mississauga, OH
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good?
kelly p.
I don't it like when a drink mix tastes very artificial and too soury. Does it taste like pink lemonade

Walmart