BY TRUE LEMON #36 in Drink Mixes

100% Natural Lemonade & Ingredients True Raspberry Lemonade starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior taste. The lemons are cold-pressed and crystallized to lock in their flavor and then we add the delicate taste of sun-ripened raspberries. Finally, we sweeten with stevia, a 100% natural, zero-calorie sweetener. Now you have the perfect 100% natural, low-calorie refreshment for you and your entire family. And we re so certain that you ll think True Raspberry Lemonade is the best lemon-ade you ve tasted, we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. Made With Lemons  Naturally Sweetened With Stevia 5 Calorie Mix Net Wt:  1.06 oz. see more...

• Has anyone tried this with soda?3 Answers
  • Does this have an after taste? Like a lot of drink packet mixes t...2 Answers
  • What stores carry this ? Is their different flavored to choose fr...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "True Lemon Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix is a good substitute when you don't want plain water but don't have fresh fruits and veggies to add flavor." in 9 reviews
  • "Its really good drinks and I recommend it to all of my friends and family to try it out and received amazing reviews" in 7 reviews
  • "I have a hard time drinking just plain water and this really gives it great flavor that is satisfying but it won't undo my whole day!" in 7 reviews
  • "It takes like 3 packs in one regular sized water bottle to make it taste like anything besides very lightly colored water." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm not one to drink a lot of water so when I can find something to put in it that taste great and isn't that bad for me it's great!" in 6 reviews
Nikk A.
This is so good! I'm so happy that companies are making more things that are sweetened with natural no calorie sweeteners.I was drinking true lemon plan and adding it to my tea, but it's so bitter! Honestly, I am not a fan of stevia for the aftertaste. I prefer erithritol or xilitol, but this is good! It's a little strong, so it feels like a really sweet treat. I mix it with lemon sparkling water and it's a great way to stay off of soda! I can't wait to try the other flavors.
Samantha M.
I'm terrible at staying hydrated. So I've tried to find ways to make water taste better without a ton of calories or sugar. I tend to lean towards fruit and mint water, but when I'm in a rush or short of time, this works wonders. It tastes great, isn't calorie or sugar laden, and as an added bonus, the company likes to give back from each purchase. definitely a must try!
Jamie T.
This isn't the worst powder drink I have had but I didn't enjoy the taste as much as others. That could be because I'm not used to having all natural and less sugar. I wanted more of a lemonade taste to come through. I bough mine at walmart. I'm going to give the other flavors a shot because I do want to decrease my sugar intake
Miranda E.
I cannot stand plain water. I can only drink so much of it before I go insane. I use these to mix into my drink to add some flavor to my water. Now I can get my recommended glasses of water a day with a little kick! Best part is they don't cost very much and only have about five calories!
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
I do not drink sodas or commercial juices usually, but sometimes I like a little flavor in my usual water. These are perfect! No aspartame or sucralose, made with stevia and natural ingredients. The flavor is awesome. It also comes in Black Cherry Lime.
Tonia L.
I drink this stuff faithfully when I'm at work. We have our own water dispenser and I can have as much as I want. It's a good way to up my water intake without all of the calories. And the raspberry lemonade is my favorite.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
I remember I bought these because I hated to drink just blank and simple water. But this wasn't good after all. Personal I didn't like the taste it had a weird taste & I never bought it again & never finished them also.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I've bought this several times and I love the flavor. They are very affordable and are one of my favorites. I like this a lot better then crystal light and it met all my expectations. I will continue to buy this.
Nikki B.
I love raspberry flavored things and when you combine it with refreshing lemonade it's ever better. This is the perfect mixer for summer parties with or without alcohol!
Lara T.
Tucker, GA
I like this ok, but in putting into a 16.9 oz bottle it just does not have the punch of flavor that I like. I end up drinking some of the water before I put the mix in.
Breann C.
Highland Park, NJ
What is everyone's favorite flavor of this?!
Amber R.
Spokane, WA
I've recently moved and now only have a Wal-mart and a Walgreens to choose from. Does anyone know if they carry this? I haven't had any luck finding it.
Ilena M.
Leominster, MA
Is this like one of those crystal light style drinks?
marta c.
Mississauga, ON
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good?
kelly p.
I don't it like when a drink mix tastes very artificial and too soury. Does it taste like pink lemonade