BY TRUE LEMON #58 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

100% Natural Ingredients True Lemonade starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior taste.  The lemons are cold-pressed and crystallized to lock in their flavor.  Finally, we sweeten with stevia, a 100% natural, zero-calorie sweetener.  Now you have the perfect 100% natural, low-calorie refreshment for you and your entire family. And we re so certain that you ll think True Lemonade is the best lemonade you ve tasted, we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. Made With Lemons  Naturally Sweetened With Stevia 5 Calorie Mix Net Wt:  1.06 oz. see more...

• Is this significantly healthier than Kool aid? 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?2 Answers
  • Can this drink me too sugary? Also, some lemonade is too bitter a...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Its alright, but definitely tastes fake. This bummed me out, especially because regular true lemon is really good and has a real lemon taste. Stevia isnt working for it, its just crystal light. I added a lot of extra ice and some more water to dilute it a little bit, which helped the taste.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Nice real tasting lemonade on the go. Convenient single packaging. Great for a quick great tasting treat. 10 calories per packet. No preservatives or artificial flavors. Comes in varies flavors as well. Sweetened with stevia.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This is ok not my preference because it has a weird after taste in fact I have mine to someone else and they complained of the weird after taste as well. Then we were discussing this at a store in line and the lady behind us said the same thing. It wasn't awful but nothing I would but again.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
If you're trying to up your water intake then you may want to try this. The taste is OK it's not something that I would switch to permanently but if you're trying to up your water intake this is a great way to do it. It's only 10 cal per serving and is made with Stevia.
Jessica A.
I try to eat and drink all natural products as much as I can, but that can be tough with "on the go" type items. I was so happy when I found True Lemon. It is 100% natural and sweetened with stevia. The flavor is pretty good for a water bottle drink mix (tastes even better when served in cold water) and the price is amazing! I found True Lemon at my local grocery store. Aside from not having any artificial or chemical ingredients, each serving packet also has 100% of the daily recommend amount of vitamin c and only 10 calories. This is the only drink mix I will use from now on!
Kerry M.
three bridges, nj
This lemonade is so good! I have to watch my carbs/sugars for medical reasons so I love that I can have this lemonade, it's only 10 calories and it doesn't contain any corn syrup or chemicals!! I make this in my infusing pitcher with lemons, fresh mint and cucumbers inside the core. It makes the lemonade look and taste fancy. My guests are always shocked that it's from a mix and low calorie!
Heather A.
Newton, AL
I found this when we decided to start cutting back sugar. My kids love their Country Time Lemonade, but I replaced it with this and they didn't even notice! I also love it, it's so refreshing and if we're with friends having drinks, I can add some Bacardi Limon and still stay healthier.
erica e.
This lemonade is so good I stumbled across these by accident while at the store one day. was trying to get myself into the habit of drinking more water, so I figured they were worth a shot. I grabbed the lemon, lime, and orange. And love every one of them. It adds a nice, subtle flavor to the water, without making it super sweet. Highly recommend!
Kat S.
Estero, FL
This is great for when you aren't in the mood for water. It's refreshing and slightly sweet. Compared to others, it's probably on the top. Low in sugar, but high in flavor. It's one of the few healthier options to drink mixes.
Sandra D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
True lemon is the best! These little packets go everywhere with me. Tastes so fresh and they're the best way to get yourself to drink more water! Super affordable and convenient too.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
Does this taste good?
Megan W.
Would you recommend this product of crystal lite? Just curious! :0)
Jane L.
Chico, CA
What does this taste like? Is it similar to Crystal Light?
Alice K.
Seattle, WA
I wonder if there are any great drink recipes using this
Dana m.