BY TRUE LEMON #43 in Drink Mixes

100% Natural Ingredients True Lemonade starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior taste.  The lemons are cold-pressed and crystallized to lock in their flavor.  Finally, we sweeten with stevia, a 100% natural, zero-calorie sweetener.  Now you have the perfect 100% natural, low-calorie refreshment for you and your entire family. And we re so certain that you ll think True Lemonade is the best lemonade you ve tasted, we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. Made With Lemons  Naturally Sweetened With Stevia 5 Calorie Mix Net Wt:  1.06 oz. see more...

• Is this significantly healthier than Kool aid? 1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?2 Answers
  • Can this drink me too sugary? Also, some lemonade is too bitter a...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristina B.
Los angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert
Its alright, but definitely tastes fake. This bummed me out, especially because regular true lemon is really good and has a real lemon taste. Stevia isnt working for it, its just crystal light. I added a lot of extra ice and some more water to dilute it a little bit, which helped the taste.
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Fitspiration Expert
Nice real tasting lemonade on the go. Convenient single packaging. Great for a quick great tasting treat. 10 calories per packet. No preservatives or artificial flavors. Comes in varies flavors as well. Sweetened with stevia.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA
Fitspiration Expert
This is ok not my preference because it has a weird after taste in fact I have mine to someone else and they complained of the weird after taste as well. Then we were discussing this at a store in line and the lady behind us said the same thing. It wasn't awful but nothing I would but again.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Fitspiration Expert
If you're trying to up your water intake then you may want to try this. The taste is OK it's not something that I would switch to permanently but if you're trying to up your water intake this is a great way to do it. It's only 10 cal per serving and is made with Stevia.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Fitspiration Expert
These drink mix taste amazing. It's easy to grab when you are on the go to put in your water bottle. I highly recommend it because it is really affordable.
Sarah A.
Fitspiration Expert
Pretty tasty product. I would definitely buy these again. My family loves them! They're so delicious!
Alicia F.
Pasco, WA
This is a very nice and refreshing lemonade without any artificial sugars. The individual packages make it nice and easy to take it on the go. I use these when water just gets too boring to drink.
Kasey C.
Oshkosh, WI
I actually enjoy this product, I even sometimes mix it with some of my pre workouts for extra flavoring or just drink it on the go!
ciera r.
These are great for on the go so quick and easy it taste real good and my family enjoys it. i buy it pretty often.
Joanna B.
This is very delicious and doesn't have many calories! It is great for someone who wants to drink something sweet without ruining their diet.
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Does this taste good?
Megan W.
Would you recommend this product of crystal lite? Just curious! :0)
Jane L.
Chico, CA
What does this taste like? Is it similar to Crystal Light?
Alice K.
Seattle, WA
I wonder if there are any great drink recipes using this
NINA W.
Walling, TN
Why isn't this carried in more stores? It is a little hard to find.