True Lemon Lemon for Your Water  uploaded by Rhiannon V.True Lemon Lemon for Your Water  uploaded by Nicole A.

BY TRUE LEMON

Crystallized Lemon For Your Water 100% Natural Ingredients Made From Lemons For Water, Teas &Amp; Recipes 0 Calories, 0G Sugars Why Is True Lemon The Best Way To Lemon? True Lemon Starts In The Grove With Fresh Lemons Selected For Their Superior Flavor. Cold Pressing And Crystallizing The Lemons Locks In Their Flavor At The Peak Of Freshness So True Lemon Tastes Better Than Any Lemon You Can Find In The Store: Fresh Frozen Or Juice. In Fact, In Taste Tests, True Lemon Was Preferred Over Fresh Lemons 7 Out Of 10 Times! Because Of Its Fresh Taste And Convenience (No More Shriveled Up Lemons In Your Produce Drawer And Have You Ever Tried To Put A Fresh Lemon In Your Purse?) True Lemon Lets You Use Lemon In So Many Ways! True Lemon Is Fast Becoming The First Lemon Choice For People Like You! And We're So Sure You'll Enjoy True Lemon That We Have A 100% Guarantee Of Satisfaction. Net Wt:&Nbsp; .91 Oz. (25.6G) 1-866-885-3666 Made In Usa see more...

• Would you say this tastes just like lemon or a lemon subs...2 Answers
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
These are the best I can't drink just straight water so I pour a little lemon in my water and it makes it so much tastier. I also use the lime drink mix by the same brand definitely worth buying both of them 💓😁😁
Jennifer C.
Wichita, KS
This stuff is awesome if you want to add a little bit of flavoring to your water or tea without adding sweetener. One packet is equal to the taste of one lemon wedge. It is easily found at Walmart, and the cost is less than 10 cents per little packet. They're perfect to keep in your lunch bag or in your desk at work.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
I love this stuff. You only need a tiny bit too. It doesn’t have an artificial taste to it either. I also really enjoy the lime flavor. I will continue to repurchase this amazing stuff
Sydney M.
San Ramon, CA
These packets are great for adding flavor to water, and its so convient. It's been awhile since ive used it since I now have a lemon tree! The only reason I gave it 4 starts instead of 5 is because im not sire if the ingredients.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love True Lemon it goes great in water. It is a better quality than lemons and it taste great. I have used it when cooking chicken. It comes in convenient packages. I think that it is a good value. I would buy it again. I also recommend it.
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
This is great to use in the office when bringing in fresh lemons isn't always the most convenient. I use it in my water and tea- also great to add to hot water in the winter to warm you up without having to drink tea.. Would say its helped me intake more water through the day
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
The lemon, the lime, the orange, and the grapefruit are the most amazing find of the year! You can drink it, cook with it, eat by itself, garnish food, add it to anything for that delicious citrus perk your looking for!!!!
Brittany W.
Orlando, FL
I am obsessed with this stuff, it is the closest substitute to real lemon when on the go. The ingredients are not Terrible and sooooo much better than the liquid packets of lemon juice.
Tonya Kay H.
Brewton, AL
I buy this so much, my local store can't keep it stocked. It is low in sugar and carbs and causes me no problems with my low-carb lifestyle. I am 95 percent loyal to this brand. I also love the True Lime.
Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
Sooo yummy and refreshing, does t leave a chalky taste like alot iv water add in packets normally do, trying to get my husband to drink it with me haha
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
Would you say this tastes just like lemon or a lemon substitute?