BY TRUE LEMON #70 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

100% Natural Lemonade & Ingredients Lemon Tea Lovers, Rejoice!  There s nothing better than the pure, refreshing taste of freshly made Iced tea with the zing of just-squeezed lemon.  And that s what you get with True Lemon Iced Tea. Made with 100% natural ingredients, our premium black tea is enhanced with the fresh-squeezed taste of lemons that only True Lemon can provide.  We then blend in a touch of sugar and the natural sweetener, stevia. Feel good about what you re drinking and how it tastes True Lemon. True to you. Made With Lemons. Naturally Sweetened With Stevia. 5 Calorie Mix 6 packets Makes 12 Quarts Net W. see more...

• Can i use this as a substitute for water?or will this help like w...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this has a very fake sugary aftertaste?1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
True Lemon Iced Tea Drink Mix
  • "I bought this because I was getting tired of drinking plain water." in 3 reviews
  • "I do wish they used organic cane sugar instead of stevia, but I'm just happy they don't use artificial sweeteners, so I'm still happy with it! " in 2 reviews
  • "This taste good and it is a quick and easy drink to make I would recommend this for anyone who likes tea and lemon. " in 2 reviews
  • "No matter where I am as long as I can get my hands on a glass of water or a water bottle I can always have a refreshing glass of guilt free and easy lemon aid." in 1 review
Abby M.
Warren, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Sometimes plain water gets a little boring which is why I decided to try these. I was hesitant to buy them at first because most powdered drink packets leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth. However these do not and they have a great refreshing flavor. The lemon flavor doesn't taste artificial it's a true lemon taste.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this product and I've tried a lot of them. I love this lemon flavor and it's one of my favorite ice teas. It tastes a lot like Snapple and has a sweet flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who loves teas.
Danielle J.
I love these drink mixes and it makes me feel better to know they don't use artificial ingredients. I do wish they used organic cane sugar instead of stevia, but I'm just happy they don't use artificial sweeteners, so I'm still happy with it!
svitlana m.
Goshen, IN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't usually like drink mixes but this one I really liked. Lemon makes it be more refreshed and with I ice everybody liked, my whole family enjoyed. It's easy to do and perfect drink for hot summer days. I would recommend this product!
Taylor F.
This is great when you want to drink something with a little more flavor that's still good for you. I try to only drink water but that can get a little boring so I switch it up and drink this. The lemon flavor really tastes like you squeezed a lemon in your glass. Delicious!
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
I love this flavor, but not the price. Since the trend is now to stay away from artificial sweeteners, anyone who sells a product with stevia in it is making a killing on their products, when stevia is not hard to grow
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
So my father brews tea everyday. That's always been important in our household. So I guess I'm pretty "bougie" Lol when it comes to the packaged stuff. It's cool if you want to add flavor your water. It's not my favorite but it wasn't bad.
Kelly G.
I keep true lemon and Truvia in my purse at all times. No matter where I am as long as I can get my hands on a glass of water or a water bottle I can always have a refreshing glass of guilt free and easy lemon aid.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
I love all True Lemon products. They taste better than competitor products, and are also healthier. I just wish they had more flavors (but they may, just not in my area).
Zulema R.
El Paso, TX
This product is good who people don't drink plain water. Teste good no need sugar y you can careout. You can drink en summer or fall it's ni metter. Taste very very good.
Malory V.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this?
Monica G.
Henderson, NV
Does it taste good? is it sweet?
Alex B.
Is this too sour? Or is it towards the sweet side?
Avery W.
Damascus, MD
How much does this product cost?
kendra h.