BY TRUE LEMON #68 in Drink Mixes

100% Natural Lemonade & Ingredients Lemon Tea Lovers, Rejoice!  There s nothing better than the pure, refreshing taste of freshly made Iced tea with the zing of just-squeezed lemon.  And that s what you get with True Lemon Iced Tea. Made with 100% natural ingredients, our premium black tea is enhanced with the fresh-squeezed taste of lemons that only True Lemon can provide.  We then blend in a touch of sugar and the natural sweetener, stevia. Feel good about what you re drinking and how it tastes True Lemon. True to you. Made With Lemons. Naturally Sweetened With Stevia. 5 Calorie Mix 6 packets Makes 12 Quarts Net W. see more...

• Can i use this as a substitute for water?or will this help like w...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else find this has a very fake sugary aftertaste?1 Answers
  • How much does this product cost?5 Answers
True Lemon Iced Tea Drink Mix
  • "I bought this because I was getting tired of drinking plain water." in 3 reviews
  • "This taste good and it is a quick and easy drink to make I would recommend this for anyone who likes tea and lemon. " in 2 reviews
  • "I do wish they used organic cane sugar instead of stevia, but I'm just happy they don't use artificial sweeteners, so I'm still happy with it! " in 2 reviews
  • "No matter where I am as long as I can get my hands on a glass of water or a water bottle I can always have a refreshing glass of guilt free and easy lemon aid." in 1 review
Abby M.
Warren, MI
Fitspiration Expert
Sometimes plain water gets a little boring which is why I decided to try these. I was hesitant to buy them at first because most powdered drink packets leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth. However these do not and they have a great refreshing flavor. The lemon flavor doesn't taste artificial it's a true lemon taste.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this product and I've tried a lot of them. I love this lemon flavor and it's one of my favorite ice teas. It tastes a lot like Snapple and has a sweet flavor. I would recommend this to anyone who loves teas.
Tyler D.
Pima, az
These are perfect for popping in my water bottle once I hit that stopping point during the day. Water is so hard for me to drink and these really help
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
This stuff taste pretty good I would recommend this product but I think it's a little high in price but taste good.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Fitspiration Expert
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT'S SO GOOD COME IN SO MANY DIFFERENT FAVOUR AND IT MAKES A NICE QUART SIZE AND I LOVE IT
megan m.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this because I was getting tired of drinking plain water. It tastes okay but not as good as the Crystal Light lemonade.crystal light lemonade though
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
This are very convenient when i just don't feel in the mood for a plain ol bottle of water. they are probably one of the best tasting powder drinks out there.
Zulema R.
El Paso, TX
This product is good who people don't drink plain water. Teste good no need sugar y you can careout. You can drink en summer or fall it's ni metter. Taste very very good.
Danielle J.
I love these drink mixes and it makes me feel better to know they don't use artificial ingredients. I do wish they used organic cane sugar instead of stevia, but I'm just happy they don't use artificial sweeteners, so I'm still happy with it!
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
All I can is yum, tastes so good and easy to maake , very quick also! U should try these!
Malory V.
Where can I buy this?
Monica G.
Henderson, NV
Does it taste good? is it sweet?
Alex B.
Is this too sour? Or is it towards the sweet side?
Avery W.
Damascus, MD
How much does this product cost?
kendra h.