BY TRUE LEMON

Crystallized Lemon for your water 100% Natural Ingredients Made From Lemons For Water, Teas & Recipes 0 Calories, 0g Sugars Why is True Lemon the best way to lemon? True Lemon starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior flavor. Cold pressing and crystallizing the lemons locks in their flavor at the peak of freshness so True Lemon tastes better than any lemon you can find in the store: fresh frozen or juice. In fact, in taste tests, True Lemon was preferred over fresh lemons 7 out of 10 times! Because of its fresh taste and convenience True Lemon lets you use lemon in so many ways! True Lemon is fast becoming the first lemon choice for people like you! And we re so sure you ll enjoy True Lemon that we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. Net Wt:  .91 oz. ; see more...

• Have you used True Lemon in any recipes that called for lemon?17 Answers
  • Does this leave an aftertaste?1 Answers
  • Any artificial ingredients?2 Answers
True Lemon for Your Water
  • "While I think this taste pretty good and is convenient, I'd honestly rather just squirt a bit of lemon juice in my water or slice up a fresh lemon." in 7 reviews
  • "With all the talk about contamination on lemons at restaurants, this is an easy and healthy way to add real lemon flavor to your drinks without dealing with dirty rinds." in 5 reviews
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Plymouth, MI
I absolutely always have packets of this and the lemonade in my purse. The taste is incredible and it mixes so easily and with no artificial coloring (they use turmeric!) which is hard to find. It's sour but not overly so to those who aren't such a fan- personally nothing can be too sour for me so bring it on if you make a more sour batch. Really just the best- easier and better than carrying around real lemon slices
Jarrica J.
Jarrica J.
Midlothian, TX
I just like how easy this is. I love drinking water but ever now and then I just want a little flavor to my water. I just have a few of these in my purse and if I'm at work or something I will add it in my water bottle. Now don't get me wrong I would much rather have real lemons, but I can't always carry those with me so this true lemon packet makes it much easier! Taste pretty with your tea too!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Newton, AL
I'm SO happy to have found this product! If you are switching to a low/no sugar diet or lifestyle, you have to try this! They are sweetened with Stevia, they are so refreshing, no strange aftertaste, kids will probably prefer it over the usual sugar filled juices, there is a variety of flavors, too! I recommend this to anyone who will listen!
Arlinda G.
Arlinda G.
I've been using this for a very long time and it's my most cherished product.
I always have 5 or more boxes in my home.
I take about 6 packets in my purse whenever I'm out.
I use them at restaurants when I want lemon because I hate asking for a lemon wedge and all I can think about is how the waiter/waitress touched it. ūüė£
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really like true lemon. They have other flavors but every time I go to the store I always see true lemon & true lime. They are both really good but I'm more of a lemon person. It's really easy to use. I use a slice of lemon sometimes instead of using this but it's really convenient.
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
The taste is good for what it is! Tastes like a real lemon was squirted in my water but I think I'd rather just buy real lemons. This is cheap but nothing can beat real fruit. I'd still buy it in a pinch. Sometimes you can't find any lemons anywhere so I would buy these as a replacement.
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Love love love this product. I keep a box of this in my desk drawer at the office. It helps me drink more water at work I generally add half a package to my cup of water and tea and it adds just enough flavor to make drinking water and tea more enjoyable!
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Ok I am in love with this stuff. Lemon is so healthy to alkalize the body and tastes amazing, but who carries around lemons to squeeze I to water on the go? This is a treat for people like me who love lemon water but are always on the run.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
My favorite drink flavoring by far!!! Has no artificial sugar and taste so amazing! Definitely met my expectations and would buy again. When I get tired of water this definitely comes to the rescue. You can buy at your local grocery store
Renee D.
Renee D.
Benton, AR
It's my summer go to product, I use it in my water all the time. Whenever I go to a restaurant, I don't trust the lemon's they use, full of germs and contamination.. So I kept quite a few in my purse, it helps me cut out pops.
Diane M.
Diane M.
Have you used True Lemon in any recipes that called for lemon?
emily h.
emily h.
Cedarburg, WI
Who uses this in their water daily?
Bri M.
Bri M.
So it's like sugar, but lemon flavoring?? interesting.... I am hesitant
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
What is the real benefit of buying this product vs real lemons?
Jen P.
Jen P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Does this have any benefits or just add a lemon taste?