True Lemon for Your Water

by True Lemon

Crystallized Lemon for your water 100% Natural Ingredients Made From Lemons For Water, Teas & Recipes 0 Calories, 0g Sugars Why is True Lemon the best way to lemon? True Lemon starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior flavor. Cold pressing and crystallizing the lemons locks in their flavor at the peak of freshness so True Lemon tastes better than any lemon you can find in the store: fresh frozen or juice. In fact, in taste tests, True Lemon was preferred over fresh lemons 7 out of 10 times! Because of its fresh taste and convenience True Lemon lets you use lemon in so many ways! True Lemon is fast becoming the first lemon choice for people like you! And we re so sure you ll enjoy True Lemon that we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. Net Wt:  .91 oz. ;

Would you say this tastes just like lemon or a lemon substitute?
Does this leave an aftertaste?
Any artificial ingredients?
Start your review of True Lemon for Your Water !
Product Highlights
While I think this taste pretty good and is convenient, I'd honestly rather just squirt a bit of lemon juice in my water or slice up a fresh lemon.in reviews
With all the talk about contamination on lemons at restaurants, this is an easy and healthy way to add real lemon flavor to your drinks without dealing with dirty rinds.in reviews
Hailey W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
True Lemon for Your Water  uploaded by Hailey W.
As much as I’d rather just use a lemon to avoid packaging waste, this product makes life so easy! It has a very natural lemon taste and is so convenient. Found these at dollar tree!
Tracy  S.
Goshen, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
Love this product. I use it in my water daily. Convenient and tastes just like fresh lemon juice. Very reasonably priced..and delicious! A must buy!!
Kimberly K.
Klamath Falls, OR
I am not a big lemon fan but my husband and kids love to put true lemon in their water. Unfortunately they say the powdered flavor is not like the liquid true lemon and will not drink the box I bought.
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
Fitspiration Expert Level 6
2,086 reviews
True Lemon for Your Water  uploaded by Jacqueline P.
True Lemon is a lifesaver for those of us who want to add a refreshing taste of lemon to our water! I’m not a fan of plain water, at all. Just adding one packet is strong enough for me to think I put a wedge in my water. These are so convenient to have in my kitchen cabinet. I also use it for flavoring tea (I’m an unsweetened tea drinker, and adding lemon makes it perfect), adding to recipes when I don’t have a lemon in my refrigerator or flavoring anything else with lemon (like chicken or fish). I definitely recommend True Lemon!
Kristen  K.
North Benton, OH
I love this! I work at Sheetz and we have these available for customers to put into their drinks such as water. I do it everyday I work. Especially if you are looking to increase the amount of water you drink but want some taste to it. This product is great for that. Tastes just like real lemons and no calories! Cheaper than real lemons too.
Lauren D.
Staunton, VA
These taste amazing and are good for you too since it encourages more water drinking! I also love one of these mixed in with sweet tea.
Madi W.
James Creek, PA
For someone who has trouble drinking enough water on the daily, this is a LIFESAVER. I do have a few minor issues, but I still love this product. For one, it says that it contains the flavor of one lemon wedge....No way. It's way more sour than that. In one bottle of water, I have to use about half of a packet. Also, I don't feel that I normally have sensitive teeth, but after using this for a week or two, I developed a sensitive spot on one of my teeth. I worry that the acid is causing some enamel erosion. Overall, I recommend this for people who want to spritz up their water every now and then. I wouldn't personally use it every single day like I had been.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Fitspiration Expert Level 5
True Lemon for Your Water  uploaded by Rhiannon V.
These are the best I can't drink just straight water so I pour a little lemon in my water and it makes it so much tastier. I also use the lime drink mix by the same brand definitely worth buying both of them 💓😁😁
Sabrina D.
Morristown, NJ
The perfect on-the-go product! I carry these with me everywhere and it’s so simple to get that refreshing lemon taste in any beverage! True Lemon is very affordable and you get so many packets in a box. Highly recommend!
Dana A.
Ocoee, FL
Love this! It’s one of the cleanest water add ins that there are out there! They have few different flavors
Ask a question to the Influenster community...