BY TRUE LEMON #3 in Flavored Water

Crystallized Lemon for your water 100% Natural Ingredients Made From Lemons For Water, Teas & Recipes 0 Calories, 0g Sugars Why is True Lemon the best way to lemon? True Lemon starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior flavor. Cold pressing and crystallizing the lemons locks in their flavor at the peak of freshness so True Lemon tastes better than any lemon you can find in the store: fresh frozen or juice. In fact, in taste tests, True Lemon was preferred over fresh lemons 7 out of 10 times! Because of its fresh taste and convenience True Lemon lets you use lemon in so many ways! True Lemon is fast becoming the first lemon choice for people like you! And we re so sure you ll enjoy True Lemon that we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. Net Wt:  .91 oz. ; see more...

True Lemon for Your Water
  • "While I think this taste pretty good and is convenient, I'd honestly rather just squirt a bit of lemon juice in my water or slice up a fresh lemon." in 7 reviews
  • "With all the talk about contamination on lemons at restaurants, this is an easy and healthy way to add real lemon flavor to your drinks without dealing with dirty rinds." in 5 reviews
April M.
Zeeland, MI
I have been buying and using this for two years to put in my green tea every morning. While it isnt as tasty as an actual lemon, it makes up for it in convenience. I tried taking a lemon and a lemon squeezer to work and it was not ideal. In fact it was time consuming and messy. Packets of true lemon are easy to keep in my drawer and easy to open and pour into my tea. I like the true lime also for roobios tea. Very convenient and I recommend.
Sky L.
I don't use lemon that often, and any attempts to buy a bag of the "real" stuff ends up with moldy and forgotten citrus at the bottom of my bin. However, I do occasionally need it, so when I saw this product I was ecstatic.

The first time I used it, a few years ago, the taste was wonderful but there was an issue with clumping. While I appreciated that they wanted to keep it as natural as possible, most of the packets contained a wet little mass that I had to peel away from the packet. Messy and not convenient. I contacted the company and learned this was something they were working to correct.

I tried again some time later, and the results are everything I wanted. Pure lemon taste (unlike those nasty concentrated bottles of so-called lemon juice you find in the produce department) with nice free flowing crystals. Bear in mind that one packet equals out to a teaspoon of lemon juice, so this isn't something I'd recommend getting if you are looking to make a pitcher of lemonade. However, if you're like me and like the occasional hint of lemon in a glass of water or a bit of lemon in your tea, it's fantastic.

Just how lemony is this lemon? Well, the other day a friend brought over some huge raw oysters. Personally, my favorite way to eat them is with just a dash of lemon juice. I had no lemon juice but got the idea in my head to open a couple of packets and mix with a couple tablespoons of water. My friend took a sip and was shocked because it tasted like we'd just squeezed some fresh lemons. We downed all the oysters with nothing but the True Lemon and didn't even reach for the hot sauce. Fantastic product.
Alexis A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are okay, but I would prefer to use an actual lemon or concentrated lemon juice in my drinks. For on-to-go or to take to restaurants or anywhere not at home it would be convenient though and easy to store in a purse or bag.
Kristen D.
This stuff is actually really tasty! I like drinking lemon water and it's just kind of puts the flavor into the water! Also like the live version of this brand too.you could buy this at super one foods or Walmart.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Actually really like this stuff! It was a complete accident when I bought it (thought I grabbed Arnold palmer) but I was pleasantly surprised! I normally can't stand tap water but this actually has me drinking more and more!
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I use this when I can find it. Its a great substitute when you don't have lemons. It tastes like fresh lemon juice. I add it to water and hot tea. Helps me from ordering a a soda when out.
Kelly D.
Love love love this product. I keep a box of this in my desk drawer at the office. It helps me drink more water at work I generally add half a package to my cup of water and tea and it adds just enough flavor to make drinking water and tea more enjoyable!
Carole D.
State College, PA
I can't say enough good things about True Lemon. I love lemon in my tea, iced and hot. Whole lemons are either too expensive or not very ripe. If I buy a lemon I never use the whole thing before it starts to go bad. My box of True Lemon is the the cupboard always ready. I use just what I need. One packet in a cup of tea or 3 packets in a pitcher of fresh brewed iced tea. I keep packets in my desk at work. I even keep packets in my purse to use at restaurants. You know know how long those lemons have been sitting out or who has touched them. It dissolves fast. There are no seeds to worry about. Best of all you don't have to worry about squirting yourself or a table mate in the eye with lemon juice. True Lemon is also great to have on hand when that recipe says, "add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice" and you don't have any lemons on hand. Sometimes I mix it with a tablespoon of water to add to the recipe but most of the time I just add one or two packets. True Lemon has a fresh lemon taste and no waste
Koko L.
Henderson, NV
This has a weird after taste. I rather just stick to fresh lemon. You have to be a chemist to get the ratio right, it's either too watery or too "flavor-y" (for lack of a better word.
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
It's pretty good. Easy to take with u. Doesn't replace lemons in our house. Only take it to restaurants. Comes in a couple of flavors. Can't find it all the time here. Helps jazz up OK restaurant water.
Sandra D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Have you used True Lemon in any recipes that called for lemon?
emily h.
Cedarburg, WI
Who uses this in their water daily?
Bri M.
So it's like sugar, but lemon flavoring?? interesting.... I am hesitant
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What is the real benefit of buying this product vs real lemons?
Jen P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Does this have any benefits or just add a lemon taste?