BY TRUE LEMON #6 in Flavored Water

Crystallized Lemon for your water 100% Natural Ingredients Made From Lemons For Water, Teas & Recipes 0 Calories, 0g Sugars Why is True Lemon the best way to lemon? True Lemon starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior flavor. Cold pressing and crystallizing the lemons locks in their flavor at the peak of freshness so True Lemon tastes better than any lemon you can find in the store: fresh frozen or juice. In fact, in taste tests, True Lemon was preferred over fresh lemons 7 out of 10 times! Because of its fresh taste and convenience True Lemon lets you use lemon in so many ways! True Lemon is fast becoming the first lemon choice for people like you! And we re so sure you ll enjoy True Lemon that we have a 100% guarantee of satisfaction. Net Wt:  .91 oz. ; see more...

True Lemon for Your Water
  • "While I think this taste pretty good and is convenient, I'd honestly rather just squirt a bit of lemon juice in my water or slice up a fresh lemon." in 7 reviews
  • "With all the talk about contamination on lemons at restaurants, this is an easy and healthy way to add real lemon flavor to your drinks without dealing with dirty rinds." in 5 reviews
Jen M.
Traverse City
I love these little packets!!  They add just a subtle hint of lemon to water that kicks up the flavor enough that it takes the boring out of water.  When I use these, I do drink more water than when I don't.  I highly recommend these if you're trying to increase your water intake or just like a lemon flavor.  The other flavors are good too - grapefruit and lime, but lemon is my favorite.
Bonnie L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't actually use this to add to my water, but instead, I use to cook with in MANY ways. It's a great additive to the end of a fruit salad to keep fruit from browning; it adds flavor to chicken and fish instead of using liquid lemon juice; it can be a fabulous addition to seasoning mixes to add a pop of flavor. I keep it in my pantry at all times!
Sarah M.
My mom always bought this growing up and every now and again she still does. I wanted to really like these however I just couldn't. I found that one packet did absolutely nothing to change the flavor of the water. I would always have to put in 4 or 5 packets to get my desired flavor and I felt like that was a waste.
Megan B.
Davison, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
0 calories, 0 carbs, 0 sadness about drinking my water and tea! The flavor isn’t too intense and it only takes one packet or shake of the shaker and your tea is perfect! I buy this all the time, and I am pretty sure it has helped me get through the flu by boosting my vitamin C!
April M.
Zeeland, MI
I have been buying and using this for two years to put in my green tea every morning. While it isnt as tasty as an actual lemon, it makes up for it in convenience. I tried taking a lemon and a lemon squeezer to work and it was not ideal. In fact it was time consuming and messy. Packets of true lemon are easy to keep in my drawer and easy to open and pour into my tea. I like the true lime also for roobios tea. Very convenient and I recommend.
Sky L.
I don't use lemon that often, and any attempts to buy a bag of the "real" stuff ends up with moldy and forgotten citrus at the bottom of my bin. However, I do occasionally need it, so when I saw this product I was ecstatic.

The first time I used it, a few years ago, the taste was wonderful but there was an issue with clumping. While I appreciated that they wanted to keep it as natural as possible, most of the packets contained a wet little mass that I had to peel away from the packet. Messy and not convenient. I contacted the company and learned this was something they were working to correct.

I tried again some time later, and the results are everything I wanted. Pure lemon taste (unlike those nasty concentrated bottles of so-called lemon juice you find in the produce department) with nice free flowing crystals. Bear in mind that one packet equals out to a teaspoon of lemon juice, so this isn't something I'd recommend getting if you are looking to make a pitcher of lemonade. However, if you're like me and like the occasional hint of lemon in a glass of water or a bit of lemon in your tea, it's fantastic.

Just how lemony is this lemon? Well, the other day a friend brought over some huge raw oysters. Personally, my favorite way to eat them is with just a dash of lemon juice. I had no lemon juice but got the idea in my head to open a couple of packets and mix with a couple tablespoons of water. My friend took a sip and was shocked because it tasted like we'd just squeezed some fresh lemons. We downed all the oysters with nothing but the True Lemon and didn't even reach for the hot sauce. Fantastic product.
Alexis A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are okay, but I would prefer to use an actual lemon or concentrated lemon juice in my drinks. For on-to-go or to take to restaurants or anywhere not at home it would be convenient though and easy to store in a purse or bag.
Kristen D.
This stuff is actually really tasty! I like drinking lemon water and it's just kind of puts the flavor into the water! Also like the live version of this brand too.you could buy this at super one foods or Walmart.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Actually really like this stuff! It was a complete accident when I bought it (thought I grabbed Arnold palmer) but I was pleasantly surprised! I normally can't stand tap water but this actually has me drinking more and more!
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I use this when I can find it. Its a great substitute when you don't have lemons. It tastes like fresh lemon juice. I add it to water and hot tea. Helps me from ordering a a soda when out.
Sandra D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Have you used True Lemon in any recipes that called for lemon?
emily h.
Slinger, WI
Who uses this in their water daily?
Bri M.
So it's like sugar, but lemon flavoring?? interesting.... I am hesitant
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What is the real benefit of buying this product vs real lemons?
Jen P.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Does this have any benefits or just add a lemon taste?