True Lemon Crystallized Lemon Shaker for Baking & Cooking uploaded by Donna H.

BY TRUE LEMON

Fresh-squeezed lemon taste is as easy as a shake! Made with Lemons. Perfect for cooking, baking and seasoning. Equals 15 lemons. 100% all natural. 0 calories, 0g carbs. 0g sugars and no artificial sweeteners. No preservatives, sodium or gluten. tsp = 1 Tbsp. lemon juice. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "A great product that really tastes like natural lemon juice even though it is dry." in 2 reviews
  • "I drink so much more water when it's flavored with lemon, so True Lemon helps me get enough water during the day to keep me hydrated." in 1 review
  • "I cannot live without TrueLemon." in 1 review
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
This is an awesome product and is made from real lemons.  It is basically crystallized lemon juice.  I prefer using this stuff over the bottled lemon juice because there is no artificial or chemical taste from preservatives.  I sprinkle this on fruit with some chili powder to add a tangy kick to pineapple and mango.  I also love that this stuff doesn't expire too quickly.  Great alternative for when you don't have actual lemons on hand.
Donna H.
I am IN LOVE with this product!

Spring is all about being healthy with fresh foods, exercise, and looking your very best - because there is less clothing- haha.

I am not a fan of drinking plain water!! I love to have lemon in my water, but living in a rural area - fresh quality produce can be hard to come by.

ENTER true lemon!

I add this zero calorie crystalized lemon into my water for some flavor and a boost of vitamin C.

Added bonuses:
you can also cook and bake with this!
preservative free
gluten free

One shaker equals 15 lemons!!
Gaby I.
Wilmington, DE
I'm absolutely in love with this stuff. I keep real lemons at home - but at work, it's harder. I drink so much more water when it's flavored with lemon, so True Lemon helps me get enough water during the day to keep me hydrated. You can check out my review on my blog: http://unfattygaby.Blogspot.com/2013/05/true-lemon-100-ufg-approved.html
Karin B.
Orlando, FL
This is great in so many ways. I love keeping the single pack servings around and in my purse for when I can't find fresh lemon to add to my iced tea. It's also great when a recipe calls for a small amount of lemon juice since I rarely have fresh lemons around, they are too expensive to buy 'just in case'. I've used it in recipes for home made salad dressings, on fish and on veggies. A great product that really tastes like natural lemon juice even though it is dry. Try their True Lime as well, it's great in margaritas and in Mexican recipes.
Ashley S.
Jacksonville, IL
Husband likes True Lemon but says that if you aren't careful you'll be eating a whole lemon. Can taste somewhat artificial, but it's a good addition to a glass of tea.
RAQUEL S.
Somerton, AZ
This is great product. The lemon crystals do not spoil and are easy to carry with you for times when you need a lemon. Can add to your meals and snacks. You can even make a lemonade on the run.
Kathleen H.
Austin, TX
I cannot live without TrueLemon. I put it on: spinach, salmon, mixed veggies, pasta... anywhere you'd add lemon juice! and THIS lemon won't go bad!
Rose G.
Well its name says it all, it;s def true lemon! Never eat the crystals alone! or be prepared for a sour attack! Tastes just like real lemon juice!
Shala K.
Anchorage, AK
Delicious on vegetables, shelf stable and doesn't take up much space. There are some lemon juices that I prefer, but this is nice to have on hand.
Eleshia D.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love this product! Gives the extra lemon flavor I need in my poppyseed breads! Only downfall is it can be hard to find!
Ivanaa S.
Virovitica
Is this actually good and does it have a sour taste at all?
Lucy D.
Laval, QC
Is this similar to mrs dash?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
is this a pantry staple for your home?