BY TRUE CRYSTALS #93 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

One packet equals one wedge of lemon. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Marva M.
Cleveland, AL
I love to add a pack of this to a bottle of water for a light and refreshing drink on a hot day! They are easy to take on the go too!
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
These actually taste pretty darn good. I was hesitant for the longest time but when I tried it, it made my water actually taste lemony
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I like these for the ability to carry easily and it gives me the flavor i want. but it's not really a lemon which is my only issue.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
This is such a convenient product. I love putting it in my hot tea as well as my iced tea. A great lemon flavor I really enjoy.
Alexandra F.
This product is perfect! One packet makes lemon water or you can even add it to tea! Love Love Love and have bought many times.
Julie S.
Love these. great alternative when no lemons are at home. Great to make lemonade with or just to add some lemon flavor
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
Makes water even better. I also love true lemon in hot and iced tea! I put these in my purse and always have on hand.
Katie  C.
Pittsburgh, PA
It's good, I really like how it's all natural. I've been really liking lemon with water and I really like using this.
Jodi F.
This is fantastic to put in your diet pepsi to kill the 'diet' taste!! I carry a few packs with me at all times!
Jillian B.
Get this at the coffee shop all the time to add to tea and things, and it's good and lasts a long time as well.
carmelle b.
Cambria Hts, NY
Do you use this? are you a lemon lover?
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
How do you use this, and where would you use it? Lemonade, lemon-water, etc..?
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
Is this all natural and does it taste natural? Why should someone use this over real lemons? How large are the individual packets (is it one packet per water bottle)?
Amber T.
Saint Marys, GA
Are these more for a glass of lemonade or a glass of lemon water? How strong are they? I love good country lemonade & would love to know if this is an alternative to buying the lemons & full drinks!
Vanessa G.
I am not familiar with this product. How does it compare to real lemons and to pre-made lemon juice?