BY TRUE CRYSTALS #93 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

One packet equals one wedge of lemon. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
I have used these for years and carry them in my handbag. I use them in hot and cold tea. I have also used them in ice water, I think these have more flavor then a slice of lemon.
Alycia M.
New Castle, PA
I like this product. It is good to use when you don't have real lemons. I have lemon juice on hand and i prefer that to this but this product is good for on the go as well. you can throw a couple in your purse to have with you on the go!
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
I have to say, I absolutely LOVE this product! I actually use it on fresh cut fruit, tea and other drinks, even alcoholic drinks. It really is a great time to have in your pantry and very versatile!
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
This is great for adding a little flavor to your water. I'm not a fan of drinking water but this is a welcome change from boring plain water. There are so many great flavors.
Crystal B.
This is a really interesting product. My sister had it at her house and I used it when I was making guacamole and needed lemon juice. It is very handy and versatile.
Stacia A.
Thornton, CO
I use these in recipes when I don't have fresh lemons, and I love mixing into homemade beauty products! It's not a drink mix- it is literally powdered lemon juice.
Peggy S.
Columbus , OH
I carry this in my purse all of the time. This is very tasty, and much safer than real lemons because of the bacteria possibilities! Excellent in iced tea :)
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
Delicious. I received this in my DegustaBox. Perfect to spruce up boring water. Great for your purse or pocket. Tastes great. Definitely recommend.
Deborah H.
Sherman, TX
I really lo this product has the amazing flavor that you just can not do without I make lemonade by adding to my glass od water yummy good
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
This is great! It is awesome for when you don't use so much lemon. Like that it does not go bad. You can just use your packets of lemon!
carmelle b.
Cambria Hts, NY
Do you use this? are you a lemon lover?
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
How do you use this, and where would you use it? Lemonade, lemon-water, etc..?
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
Is this all natural and does it taste natural? Why should someone use this over real lemons? How large are the individual packets (is it one packet per water bottle)?
Amber T.
Saint Marys, GA
Are these more for a glass of lemonade or a glass of lemon water? How strong are they? I love good country lemonade & would love to know if this is an alternative to buying the lemons & full drinks!
Vanessa G.
I am not familiar with this product. How does it compare to real lemons and to pre-made lemon juice?