BY TRUE CRYSTALS #93 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

One packet equals one wedge of lemon. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Great! Lemon is great, all the other flavors are as well. This is a great way to spruce up water, sparkling or flat, and teas. You can even use these for alcoholic beverages if you dont have an actual lemon on hand. Easy to always have in your pantry!
Mary Kay S.
I can't live without this!  I add it to my tea every day and keep some packets in my purse for restaurant visits.  Its almost better than having a real lemon.
Kaitlyn H.
Graniteville, SC
I am absolutely in love with these crystallized lemon packets! I drink one every morning at work and love how it really tastes like fresh lemon in my water. I like to use these in hot tea when I don't feel well and also like keeping them in my bag to use at restaurants instead of putting potentially unsanitary lemons into my water!
Jessica M.
Seward, Pa
I hate buying fresh lemons, cutting them, and finding storage for it. Only for it to go to waste in a few weeks. Luckily I found True Lemon that gives me the taste of lemon for my water but doesn't go bad. Saves me lots of money and I love that I can bring the packets with me to work or on the road. Such a great idea!!
N T.
Love this in my water! It has good natural lemon flavor. Very easy to carry with me, and it helps me to drink water everyday. I got bulk pack online and gave them to my family and friends. Everyone loves it. I use it in my tea to make lemon tea and lemonade too.
Amy C.
I'm terrible about drinking water, normally. True Lemon is the only way to get me to not only drink, but enjoy my 8 glasses a day. It's got true lemon flavor without any weird additives or sweetener and works incredibly well for cooking.
Elisa V.
Ruskin, FL
I add this to my water when I'm on the go. It gives my water some flavor and I don't feel guilty considering it is natural and doesn't have additives or any chemical stuff. Great product to add to your water drinking.
Andrea M.
Cumberland, RI
I just started using these last year. They are quite tart, and I only use about a half of the packet to flavor water when I feel like having lemon. It definitely delivers and can promote more water consumption.
Linda W.
Boca Raton, FL
I just made some lemon bars using True Lemon and they came out tasting amazing! I love squeezing lemon into my water and this is so much more convenient when not at home. Can't wait to try the lime.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
These lemon crystals are wonderful and refreshing when added to a cold glass of water on a hot summer day! Delicious real lemon flavor without the calories or sweeteners found in other products!
carmelle b.
Cambria Hts, NY
Do you use this? are you a lemon lover?
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
How do you use this, and where would you use it? Lemonade, lemon-water, etc..?
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
Is this all natural and does it taste natural? Why should someone use this over real lemons? How large are the individual packets (is it one packet per water bottle)?
Amber T.
Saint Marys, GA
Are these more for a glass of lemonade or a glass of lemon water? How strong are they? I love good country lemonade & would love to know if this is an alternative to buying the lemons & full drinks!
Vanessa G.
I am not familiar with this product. How does it compare to real lemons and to pre-made lemon juice?