BY TRUE LEMON

True Lemon starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior flavor. Cold pressing and crystallizing the lemons locks in their flavor at the peak of freshness so True Lemon tastes better than any lemon you can find in the store: fresh frozen or juice. In fact, in taste tests, True Lemon was preferred over fresh lemons 7 out of 10 times! Because of its fresh taste and convenience (no more shriveled up lemons in your produce drawer and have you ever tried to put a fresh lemon in your purse) True Lemon lets you use lemon in so many ways! see more...

• What are the benefit of drinking this product?7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
Love to add this to my water. I get so tired of plain water but this kicks it up a notch and makes it great! I bought a pack of 100 on Amazon and price was great!
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I really like these . If you have a hard time drinking your daily intake of water this is a great option. I would also make some ahead of time and have it chilled in the fridge ready after a workout or in the morning. I have seen them almost anywhere . The price is good and it has a refreshing lemon flavor as well.
Morgan D.
Auburn, Al
If you are one of the people who always claims you should drink more water but you just don't get around to it, you need these lemon packets. They make drinking water so much more delicious! They are also way better for you than concentrated lemon juice in the bottles. Now don't expect to a sweet glass of lemonade from this. It is simple, crystalized lemon, so it is just like squeezing a lemon wedge in your water. Subtle, but life changing! We buy the restaurant size packs from Amazon and that lasts my husband and I for about 3-4 months. We never leave the house without our Hydroflask bottle and True Lemon packets.
Rita W.
Honestly, these are the best invention since sliced bread! I travel a lot for work, which often means that I don't stay as hydrated as much as I should. It helps if I can have lemon water around, but when I'm traveling that's not always an option. So these packets are great because I can keep several in my purse, and always have the option of lemon water wherever I am. They're also great for iced tea.
Katie O.
These are good flavor packs for your water. They have other flavors too. I don't like to use other brands of flavor packs because of the artificial sweetener in them. These don't have that. This makes drinking your daily 64 plus ounces of water in the winter a breeze.
Tara R.
Tampa, FL
My husband and I use this product (and the other flavors they offer) on a daily basis! It's a nice way to keep citrus "wedges" around the house and ready for use in water, tea, etc. without having to worry about actual fruit going bad. I buy these lemon packets almost every shopping trip!
Christina P.
Riverside, CA
This is an amazing product! Its very convenient to have on hand. It tastes like you squeezed REAL, juicy lemons in your water. I highly recommend this product! If you're tired of boring water and want to jazz it up definitely give this product a shot!
Ashley B.
Warsaw , IN
I very much love this product. I am so happy to have an easy, convenient and sugar free option on the go. The taste is very good and the price is awesome. I am so pleased with this product and will continue to use it for years to come. Thank you for a great product.
Teresa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This lemon product is great. I've tried in it ice tea when I ran out of lemons, but I mostly use it in my water bottle during the day at work. It's convenient to carry in my purse. It makes meeting my daily water intake much easier because it's so tasty!
Tiffanie P.
Jber, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are actually really good and having the little packets make it so convenient for whenever you want to make just one drink. I think it's a great product and I recommend it.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
What are the benefit of drinking this product?