BY MEIJER #5 in Turkey

Heather L.
This is on my shopping list every week. Great turkey. Great price. Lots of things to cook with, and it’s predictable. All in all just a good quality meat for our weekly meals! Thanks for making it easy, meijer!
Scott S.
Jenison
Healthy eating is very important in keeping an active lifestyle, do ground turkey is a staple in our household. We normally go through about 10lbs a week of this, as well as lean chuck of ground beef. Great price for this and the taste is great.
Soummer W.
Flint
Delicate, a little hard to work with. Normal handling results in either dense or mushy product. Takes seasoning well. Works best added whole and raw to boiling liquid, allowing to "set", then breaking up with fork for complete cooking.
BÁRBARA M.
Fort Wayne
I love it! Turkey is such a great source of protein for my diet! Not too much fat, and a lot of protein in need! I love the True Goodness brand because i know I can trust it. I also really enjoy making meatballs and burgers with the lean ground turkey, its delicious!
Emma G.
Smithsburg, MD
frequent sale prices and generally low prices on this store brand meat. The Meijer I go to carries various lean/fat % which I appreciate because I track my nutrition info. I have used this to make turkey chile or in store brought spaghetti sauce to make it a meal.
Kristl R.
Cement City, MI
This product taste great and has great flavor. I was able to use this in many dishes. Burgers, meatballs, etc. I bought this at Meijer.

Pros: very healthy, lean, and great taste
Cons: very sticky.

I would buy this product again!
Shawnna S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Meh. I mean, it’s ground turkey. It’s cheaper than Jenny O and tastes about the same. I usually buy this brand because it’s a little less expensive and it’s pretty comparable than Jenny O. I would recommend this to others.
Alyssa d.
Clawson
This is a standard turkey beef option. Usually on sale and is always in stock for the most part. Is a super affordable product compared to other turkey options especially for the lean options. I buy this all the time.
Vanessa I.
Huntley
Meijer always has great lean ground turkey. I use it almost all the time for my meal preps. Very easy to use, always affordable to pay for and there’s so many recipes out there to use this in! Highly recommend over ground beef, much better alternative.
Tabatha L.
I love Meijer brand turkey burger . It is fresh, I have no cons, cost is great, I purchase this product almost every week. I like to make chili, tacos spaghetti with this. I purchase it often . Good stuff