True Gentlemen Shaving Cream, Lavender - 5.3 oz uploaded by Camryn A.

BY TRUE GENTLEMEN

Camryn A.
Vicksburg, MS
My husband loves it! He uses it everyday! I bought it at Walmart of $10. He uses it every week. He sometimes uses it every month. It is not effective at all. And he wanted it so i bought it. I it meet his expectations. I do recommend this for others.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great shaving cream for men cause it is affordable to buy and very effective and I bought from Walmart and I really think it is very effective for the job and yes I would buy again and I recommend.
Julia L.
Sunrise, FL
My man uses this , iclike watching him shave he is so sexy but when hes done and I get close to kiss him and i smell it , it makes me wabt to too rip his clothes off
Jasmine L.
This is much better than women's shaving cream as it does not irritate my sensitive skin and provides a smoother shave. It certainly met my expeditions.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
This is by far the best scented shaving cream. it's worth what ever I pay for it and I always catch my girlfriend stealing it for her legs
Trey E.
Waco, TX
I really love this product. It makes my face feel very smooth and offers a very close shave! I would certainly recommend this to others.
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
My man loves this product. His face is so smooth and sexy after he uses it. It smells nice and relaxing too.
Kelli D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This smelled a little too girly when my man put it on. He did say it relaxed his skin after he put it on though
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
This works great my hubby uses it and it prevents razor bumps along his jawline and leaves his cheeks so soft
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
This is so amazing instead of my man using it I use it and it keeps my skin soft and smelling lovely
Can ladies use this as well?
Andrew S.
Has anyone tried this product?
Kassandra L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How strong of a smell Does this have ?
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Does this help prevent razor burn??
Romina L.
México
Me llama la atención, donde puedo encontrarlo?