BY TRUE FIT VITAMINS

Dietary Supplement Valerian is a perennial herb that is harvested in its natural environment in India and Western Asia. The pungent root has been used since ancient times. Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. Quality and Potency Guaranteed. ** see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for insomnia, anxiety, and stress! This was recommended by a family member because it is easy to get, is in a capsule-so no taste, and is as effective for me as Valium, without side effects, or possible addiction. Check with your doctor before starting any new supplements! #MusesOfInfluenster
rose r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me and my mom take that vitamins, and it really help us with anxiety, it calm down, is wonderful! I don't drink it everyday, just when I feel I need, but I works!!
Amber P.
I love these. Wonderful taste, and I must say I have noticed myself feeling a lot better, after using these
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
I love valerian root. Great alternative to sleeping medications. This brand has exceptional results!
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
Helps anxiety, stress and restlessness, doesn't have an aftertaste, easy to take qnd very effective
Elina P.
Coral Springs , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's natural, calms you down, it's better than any stress medication, it's easy to take
Jamie S.
Cincinnati, OH
Love it! I'm a big fan of taking my vitamins everyday. Very healthy for you.