BY TRUE FIT VITAMINS

Dietary Supplement With 10 mg Vitamin B-6 Per Tablet Contains No sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors. Quality and Potency Guaranteed see more...

Carla S.
San Antonio, TX
Melatonin is a bridge to help you quickly get to snoozeville. Although everyone says this is a natural product, you must be weary. It is natural, but it is important to be aware of this: it is a HORMONE! We all naturally secrete it in our pineal gland in our brains. I do recommend NOT using this is a prolonged manner. Melatonin controls many things in our lives, not only "When I want to go to sleep", but also "When I should get my period" and "When I begin menopause". Remember to talk to your doctor about adding any hormones, for both males or females! :)
Lauren F.
Orange, TX
Melatonin works differently than prescription sleep aids. It is natural and tricks your body into thinking you are very sleepy. It does not put you to sleep, it just helps you feel tired. Wonderful if you have a restless mind!
Amber R.
Corvallis, OR
My daughters pediatrician recommended this for her, she was having trouble sleeping for about a year. Some nights it would take her 2-3 hours to fall asleep. Now she takes 3mg of melatonin (chewable) an hour before bed and is asleep within an hour. It has helped her so much!!
Lyndsie Y.
Astoria, NY
Definitely made me go to sleep! However, I've had many weird dreams when taking this vitamin which isn't always the best...sometimes I'd prefer to actually sleep without all the wild events.