BY NONE

1 Year, 12 issues - True Confessions Magazine is the one of the world's largest and best-selling women's romance magazine. True Confessions Magazine, a cherished classic first published in 1922, looks into women's souls and reveals their deepest secrets. It deals with family problems, relationship issues, romances, single moms, abuse, and any other realistic issue women face in our society. see more...

• What exactly is this magazine about? Is it real? Kind of creepy sou...1 Answers
  • Do you enjoy this magazine?2 Answers
True Confessions
  • "Although on occasion it caused me anxiety.... looking back it was probably not a good idea to read about a young girl being kidnapped from a tent trailer from a national park." in 1 review
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
Can take it or leave it. The stories are hit or miss. Some you can't put down and others just seem ridiculous.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
When I was a teenager my friend would get this and we would read the stories out loud. The content is utterly ridiculous, but we had so much fun reading these, dramatically. This magazine makes me laugh!
San Diego, CA
I do not feel that this magazine is relevant and something that anyone should read.
Tina B.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
It's rare I can find this mag anymore, but I used to love reading all the stories.
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
Pretty good. some of the articles are a bit corny, for the least to say, but others are fun to read
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Lol.I have been reading true confessions since I was thirteen.oh my gosh I thought it was so scandalous.I would sneak my mom's,she wouldn't let me read it.
emilee s.
emilee s.
This magazine is ok. Some of the articles are informative. Some of the stories are very corny though
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Chesterville , Ontario
This is one of the first magazines I read as an teenager. It was the ideal magazine to read on a rainy day while tent camping. Although on occasion it caused me anxiety.... looking back it was probably not a good idea to read about a young girl being kidnapped from a tent trailer from a national park. lol
San Diego, CA
Do you enjoy this magazine?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
What exactly is this magazine about? Is it real? Kind of creepy sounding.