True Colors Board Game

by True Colors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of True Colors Board Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
True Colors Board Game is a fun game to play with friends and even better if you are drinking.in reviews
I've never heard of this game before but, it would probably be so much fun playing it with friends or family membersin reviews
Mandy J.
Huntington, IN
My friends and family loves playing this game. We played it for hours on end. We loved every minute of the game.
Klaurini ch V.
Doral, FL
True Colors Board Game is a fun game to play with friends. You would be surprised some of the things you find out.
Kirsten E.
Bellevue, PA
My friends and I spend a lot of time playing this on board games nights. It's an anonymous and inoffensive way the find out how your friends think. It's also very simple to play, and you won't spend the whole night reading from the rules book.
Mandy W.
I have never even heard of this game, yet I want to play it. It sounds like a blast to play.. Where would you buy this?
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
Have you ever wondered what your friends really think of you? Now you can find out when you play this revealing party game. Players secretly cast votes on which player fits the description on the played card. Get ready for an hour or two of fun and surprises! Includes: 85 game cards with 170 questions Plastic voting box Voting cards Colorful plastic ID pins Score pad Instructions For 3 to 6 adult players. but watch out it can be too much fun
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
True Colors Board Game is a fun game to play with friends and even better if you are drinking. You would be surprised some of the things you find out.
Melony L.
Fun game to play. This is a Great party game... I would recommend. You won't be disappointed at all.
Darlene B.