Apparel & AccessoriesApparelUnderwear & SocksTrue&Co
True & Co True Everybody Women's V-Neck Bra - Nude S

True & Co. True Everybody Women's V-Neck Bra - Nude S

by True&Co

The True Everybody V Neck Bra from TrueandCo. gives a next-to-skin fit that smooths and moves with you. It?? made of lightweight microfiber with just the right amount of supportive stretch, and a plunging V neck that stays hidden beneath your favorite necklines. With a wireless, clasp-free design, it just may be the most comfortable bra you??l own. Color: Nude. Gender: female. Age Group: adult. Pattern: Solid. Material: Nylon.

Does this bra feel more like a sports bra?
Start your review of True & Co. True Everybody Women's V-Neck Bra - Nude S!
How would you rate this product?
Julie C.
Elmwood Park, IL
This is a happy and comfy cross between traditional bra and sports bra. I love wearing these at work because they are comfy but not too tight or restricting as a sports bra would be. The cup inserts also provide just the right amount of coverage without being too padded. Added bonus- they are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper at Target compared to the company website.
Morgan W.
Cincinnati, OH
I got this in black and I am obsessed already! You can barely tell you have it on it is so comfortable! I am currently a breast feeding momma and I have no trouble with this bra! Highly recommended!
Katie A.
Plymouth, IN
Best bra ever! Feels like butter and you forget you even have it on. Little pricey but totally worth it. Only thing I would do is sew in the pads so they can’t come out. Totally recommend though!
Shawna M.
Broadlands, VA
If you are anything like me and have been wearing a sport bra through the pandemic and hate the idea of putting on a “formal” bra again the [product:true-&-co-true-everybody-womens-v-neck-bra-nude-s] is for you! So soft, flexible, and feels as if you’re wearing nothing. It doesn’t compromise support though which is a huge win here!! I am thankful for this company and the game changing comfort for woman!
Danielle L.
Edinboro, PA
I wanted to love this bra, the fabric is soft, it’s breathable and seamless. However, it does not stay in place it ends up on top of your boobs I tried sizing up and then it had no support.
Athena A.
This is the most comfortable bra I've ever worn. it's lightly padded to keep the nips from showing, no under wire, yet maintains your shape. This bra doesn't flatten you out like with a sports bra and you can easily forget you're even wearing it. I'm a 36/38C, so I purchased the large, fits great.
Mckenna S.
Punta Gorda, FL
The MOST comfortable bra I’ve ever worn. I wear a 36 DD, so I don’t have the smallest breast size, but this bra still did it’s job without the wires or the squeeze!
Ashley D.
Ridgecrest, CA
This bra is wonderful. It is my everyday bra and fits nicely. I feel the larger sizes run bigger so I sized down from my regular plus size. I would have given this product 5 stars but it rolls. I think if it were maybe longer or shorter below the cup that maybe it wouldn’t. Even with the rolling it’s still my favorite bra. I wish they made the body suits for plus size.
Ash P.
Saint Louis, MO
I purchased this bra at Target the other day and it’s very nice! Looks great under t-shirts, even if they’re thin. They have padding similar to ones you find in swimsuits, but they are removable if desired. It’s very soft and comfortable, especially compared to bras with wires. My only complaint is that the fabric near the shoulder blades digs in very slightly, but it’s not very noticeable and could just be a sizing issue because I have a much larger bust than underbust. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a bra that looks great under thin shirts!