True Citrus True Grapefruit 32 Pkts uploaded by Melissa B.

BY TRUE CITRUS

Tired of not having lemons when you need them? Say good-bye to that problem with the True Lemon shaker. Made from a patented process that cold-presses and crystallizes the lemons’ oils and juices, True Lemon makes fresh-squeezed lemon taste as easy as... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Melissa B.
I fell in love with these packets! I love citrus flavors, and these enhancers are great! Really smells like the real thing! Also gives a great taste to what ever i use these with. I love drinking water more than ever just using these packets!
Joann  B.
Riverview, MI
I found this by accident when I was looking for the lime flavor in the store and I'm glad I did! It tasted just like adding a splash of grapefruit in my water. I'll definitely be getting this again!
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
I expected this to taste really tart and sour but it was surprisingly sweet. I really enjoyed it
Mary Kate T.
It's very bitter. I don't like it very much, it makes my water hard to drink.
Myra H.
This is actually really good and truly tastes like you're drinking a liquefied grapefruit. It isn't crazy sweet but you can add sweetener if it is too bitter or just not sweet enough. I've enjoyed it both ways and this is helping me in my journey to drink water more frequently!
Sonia J.
Vancouver
Awesome for adding to carbonated water from my Sodastream. Tastes better than the Perrier version in my opinion. Takes a few seconds to dissolve. One packet = one wedge grapefruit. Powder form means a super long shelf life and great portability.