True Citrus 100% Natural True Lemon Lemonade 10 Ct (Pack of 12)

by True Lemon

True Lemonade starts in the grove with fresh lemons selected for their superior taste. The lemons are cold-pressed and crystallized to lock in their flavor. Finally, it is sweetened with stevia, a 100% natural, zero-calorie sweetener. Now you have the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of True Citrus 100% Natural True Lemon Lemonade 10 Ct (Pack of 12)!
Remsen, NY
This actually tastes like lemons and isn’t overly sweet! I prefer the regular lemon but when I accidentally picked this up I loved it! Very cheap too. I’m a repeat True Lemon lover.
Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Low Carb
New Sharon, IA
This is essentially powdered lemon juice. It's as close to real lemonade you can get without using an actual lemon. It's easy to add and dissolves well in pretty much any liquid. Hot water + lemon, cold water + lemon; they both work equally well. There are no artificial colors/dyes in it either. It also comes in small packs that travel well.
Organic, Dairy Free
I absolutely love True Lemon products, and this flavor is classic! It’s got crystallized lemon and is very low sugar, so I feel great about drinking this, and it’s become a daily treat that helps me meet me hydration goals. With only one gram of sugar, it’s hard to go wrong here!
Vegetarian, Organic
Minneapolis, MN
I made the switch from crystal light to this lemonade since the ingredients are much better! Same great taste without artificial crap!
Vegetarian