BY TRUE CHEWS

Serve your dog a delicious and nutritious snack with these chicken jerky treats. Made from all-natural ingredients, the treats offer a high level of protein with no fillers or rawhide. Reward your faithful companion with a delicious, wholesome snack with these True Chews Chicken Jerky Fillets 100% Natural Dog Treats. The all-natural treats contain no fillers or rawhide, and deliver a high level of protein that your dog craves. The treats provide a 100% natural indulgence that's as delicious as it is nutritious. Food Type: Dog Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 12 oz Ingredients: Chicken, vegetable glycerin, distilled vinegar, salt, natural smoke flavor, paprika extract color, garlic extract, mixed tocopherols (preservative),rosemary extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 40.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Moisture (max) 28.0% see more...

• I have been looking for the perfect treat for my ... Be the first to answer!
  • I have used the Walmart brand chicken jerky.. Is this a better pr...1 Answers
  • I have two dogs, one lab-chow mix and a short haired chihuahua. T...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Denee J.
Pet Lover Expert
I've noticed a pattern that whenever I give my dog one of these she gets very sick the next day. She throws up excessively and is extremely gassy! I end up giving her probiotics to get her system right again, but these treats are the only things that does this to her every single time! I threw the rest away & I seriously wish I could get my money back for the bad product, the materials and time it took to clean up after her and the medication I had to buy to reverse the horrible effects these treats had on her.
Katie T.
Council Blfs, IA
My dog flips out over these treats! She's crazy about any treats, but with these she went back to where I keep them and was trying to sneak more after her first. It's definitely a fun treat for my baby every once in awhile.
Paige S.
Cheraw , SC
This is most definitely a stalemate in our house because it is our dogs favorite treat ever! I don't feel bad about giving her these because they don't seem to have as many bad ingredients!
Rosamaria M.
My dog loves his treats and you can teach your dog tricks with treat must have
Cynthia V.
Campbell, CA
This is the best treat that any dog food company has ever made, my dogs would do anything to get one of these treats, all natural made with real chicken and smells good enough for a human to eat.
Ashley M.
My dogs love these chicken jerky treats! They always want more and more. And it's inexpensive
Jaclynne G.
Winnipeg, MB
Our new love these! That being said our poodles have sensitive stomachs that most mainstream jerky treats, including these one don't agree with. As well the questionable nutritional value of these treats means I won't buy them again.
Kelsey B.
I had never heard of these until we took our dog to training. They were great to use as a training tool, my dog loves them!
Carmela C.
Pet Lover Expert
I have two dogs, one lab-chow mix and a short haired chihuahua. They love anything with chicken or other meat product. How do I get the free stuff for dogs?
Abi S.
I have used the Walmart brand chicken jerky.. Is this a better product for the money?
Brandy M.
La Quinta, CA
I have been looking for the perfect treat for my dog and was wondering if these Were good?