BY TRUE BY MADE BEAUTIFUL

This multi-benefit tonic is designed to replenish and refresh your curls. The lightweight formula extends the life of your curls by adding moisture, shine and reducing frizz. Free of sulfates and parabens. Coconut penetrates hair to nourish and a unique blend of castor oil and mango provide ultimate moisture. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Polyimide-1, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysorbate-20, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Hydrolyzed Silk, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Beta-Carotene Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this product I have been using this for about two months and my curls are slowing coming back. I use this one my one year who’s curls are beautiful. It’s amazing how it smells and how it makes ur hair shine and soft. They are also very inexpensive. U can find this at the family dollar store for only $6 bucks!!!
Ashley R.
New York , NY
I bought this product hoping it would help refresh my curls on 2nd and 3rd day hair but i don’t see much of a difference with it. I actually added some leave on conditioner into it to use it since i want to get my moneys worth but this product by itself has not done much for my hair
Najaah C.
Dacula
This has a strong scent which smells good at first, but after a while it gets old and starts to smell really strong. It made my hair soft right after I sprayed it on, but after a while my hair become dry again
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Great product to refresh 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on day curls. It smells great like mangos and you just have to spray it all over your hair and scrunch. You can use the product alone and usually go on sale for $5 on the madebeautiful site.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
These refresh my curls very well. Can take me up to a good day 5 curls. I think the aloe Vera in it really helps a lot