true by made beautiful Moisturizing Shampoo - 13oz uploaded by Delysia B.true by made beautiful Moisturizing Shampoo - 13oz uploaded by Delysia B.

BY TRUE BY MADE BEAUTIFUL

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This gentle cleanser nourishes, replenishes moisture and provides true hydration leaving hair soft and manageable. Free of sulfates and parabens, shea butter and coconut penetrates hair to nourish. A unique blend of honey and mango provide ultimate moisture. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Beta-Carotene Gender: Female. see more...

Ashley R.
This shampoo works well on my hair. It leaves my scalp feeling clean. I have fine curly hair so i struggle with product build up but this shampoo helps me clarify my hair. It’s affordable and smells good. I would recommend.
Katherine M.
One of my fave cleansers. Leaves my hair squeaky clean without stripping away the shine. Super effective, long lasting. It’s a little expensive for the price, but I alternate every wash with other products so I’m able to make it last. I highly recommend this to anyone that’s transitioning to healthy hair after damage and is truly wanting to embrace their curls!
Trina A.
Thomasville, AL
This is my go to shampoo and I add peppermint oil to it for scalp health. It won’t dry your hair out. No residue left behind and smells great. Lathers good also. I will keep purchasing.
Delysia B.
Hempstead, TX
I Have Curly Full Thick Hair, & Yes It Take A LOT To Tame It. I Use This Leave In Conditioner After Every Wash So My Hair Doesn't Frizz Or Get Really Dry While Airdrying . It Smells Really Good & Helps To Detangle Your Hair!!
Antonaya G.
Essexville, MI
Love this product! It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized after! My feels nice and clean. There no residue left behind. Plus it has an amazing smell! I love their hair butter more! I use it everyday because it's the only thing I've found that works on my hair.
Tiffany F.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of my staple shampoos. It cleans my hair but it is very moisturizing and it has loads of SLIP! I can actually detangle with this shampoo! If you have dry hair, I would suggest this shampoo as it will clean your hair and scalp without drying it out. It’s available at drug stores and it’s under $10.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
This shampoo is so extremely moisturizing it’s insane! I can detangle my thick curly just by using this shampoo. That’s crazy! It lathers amazingly and gets my scalp super clean without stripping my hair. And it’s very affordable. If you see this buy it. End of story
Shaniqua R.
Columbia
This shampoo is very moisturizing without stripping my hair of its natural oils. I have natural 4b type hair and all I need to do is use this once while washing to get my hair clean. If you do it twice you'll get that squeaky clean feel I personally don't like that feeling but it foams up pretty nicely and it smells divine. This might be my staple hair shampoo.
Ana F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this stuff, this has mad my hair beautiful and thick. Doesn’t make ur hair feel stringy. Lathering feels amazing. One the best I have bought.