BY TRUE BY MADE BEAUTIFUL

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! This gentle cleanser nourishes, replenishes moisture and provides true hydration leaving hair soft and manageable. Free of sulfates and parabens, shea butter and coconut penetrates hair to nourish. A unique blend of honey and mango provide ultimate moisture. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Beta-Carotene Gender: Female. see more...

Shaniqua R.
Shaniqua R.
Columbia
This shampoo is very moisturizing without stripping my hair of its natural oils. I have natural 4b type hair and all I need to do is use this once while washing to get my hair clean. If you do it twice you'll get that squeaky clean feel I personally don't like that feeling but it foams up pretty nicely and it smells divine. This might be my staple hair shampoo.
Antonaya G.
Antonaya G.
Univ Ctr, MI
Love this product! It leaves my hair so soft and moisturized after! My feels nice and clean. There no residue left behind. Plus it has an amazing smell! I love their hair butter more! I use it everyday because it's the only thing I've found that works on my hair.