true by made beautiful Hydration Hair Butter - 12oz uploaded by Diana M.true by made beautiful Hydration Hair Butter - 12oz uploaded by Taysha J.

BY TRUE BY MADE BEAUTIFUL

This nourishing styling butter hydrates and defines while providing intense moisture and controlling frizz. Free of sulfates and parabens, shea butter and coconut penetrates hair to nourish. A unique blend of honey and mango provide ultimate moisture. A must have for twisting, Bantu knots, braiding or simply defining your curl pattern. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Fragrance (Parfum), Butryospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Honey, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Beta-Carotene Gender: Female. see more...

• I want to get other options about this product , so tell ...1 Answers
Sharonda T.
I purchases this from Sally's 3 weeks ago and it is completely gone. I love that the smell isn't over powering, the consistency is thick like the As I Am pomegranate hair smoothie but there is a bit more oil in this product. I like it because it is soothing however I would love if the oil penetrating the hair strands and didn't just sit on top. Overall great product.
Diana M.
Manchester, CT
After I do my initial hair curling this product is great for the days after! It hydrates my curls so they are nice and soft! I have transitioning hair, trying to get my hair to hold its natural curl and this product is amazing!
Sabrea H.
Syracuse
I love this hair butter it keeps my son hair moisturized it did meet my my expectations it’s a good value at Walmart it gives my son a soft texture to his hair it is compared to the Cantu leave in conditioner I would totally recommend!!!
Shawna R.
N Chesterfld, VA
My new go to brand for my natural 3b/4c hair. I have tried Cantu products. Carol's daughters, mane choice, shea moisture and numerous others. THIS is by far my favorite, and let me not fail to mention that it's no where near as expensive as the other brands that I have named. My hair stays moisturized for days.
Anny A.
Bronx, NY
Great texture great smell and it gives my curls hydration love this product it’s doesn’t live my curls freeze it works great on my curls and for the price you can’t go wrong I would recommend to everyone
Sue O.
I was not a fan of this product line. It did not do much for my hair and neither did any other product on the line. It’s not moisturizing and neither does it give definition. My hair even felt dry shortly after. I had a hard time using up the product and ended up giving it away. I won’t be repurchasing nor do I recommend it for kinky curly hair, even though it is marketed for it.
Patricia  A.
I literally just used this in my hair and it was amazing!!!! It was heavy like most butters are it was light weight; smell was light and refreshing i brought it from family dollar for $6 you go wrong with your natural hair
Mika N.
Stone Mtn, GA
I love, love, love this product! I honestly like the whole line so far! I use this along with my Ecostyler gel to style my hair. It's very moisturizing! A little bit goes a long way too! My curls are poppilicious, lol! My twist outs are so juicy thanks to these products!
Ana F.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my first time using this and I love the smell I love the way it makes my hair feel. I’m in my journey of getting my curls and this product helps so much!!
Braylyn B.
This is by far the best “C” I have used with the LOC method. I have used a lot of “butters” or “creams” and they are just not thick thick and moisturizing enough or it is more watery like a leave in. This is not! It is thick, rich, and moisturizing. And a little actually does go a long way. And it smells fantastic so that’s always a plus.
Taysha J.
Alliance, OH
I want to get other options about this product , so tell me how you guys feel about to it it ? Some days I love it and some days it feels like a very thick weird consistency on my hair 🤔

back