True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW

by True Botanicals

Our best selling product that moisturizes, protects, and feeds skin from deep within.

Why We Like It
Strengthens barrier function. Deeply nourishes aging skin. Softens dry, rough skin. Smoothes wrinkles. Shrinks large pores. Fights free radical damage.

Is this product worth the price?
My True Botanicals will be here soon! I’m super excited! Has anyone else tried this line and what do you think ? I ordered this True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW & their calm mist.
Hi! Has anyone used True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW and noticed their skin sort of flaking after a week of use? I ordered this oil to act as a moisturizer for my sensitive and dry skin. My skin is definitely improving and is much more hydrated, but wondering if the flaking of my skin is more of an exfoliation (my skin was starting to show the effects of winter wind) rather than a side effect of using the product.
Start your review of True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW!
How would you rate this product?
Julia B.
San Diego, CA
True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW uploaded by Julia B.
I love this product! It really makes my skin glow! I didn’t have a face oil in my routine before and now I use this daily!
Chelsea W.
Federal Way, WA
True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW uploaded by Chelsea W.
True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW uploaded by Chelsea W.
Lightweight oil, non sticky formula, helps with dullness and brightening skin. Helps to hydrate using 14 highly absorbable seed oils, smells like lavender. Pricy, but organic and worth the money!
Peta C.
Mckinney, TX
True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW uploaded by Peta C.
I am really loving this oil. Great coverage without being Greasy. I would recommend it.
Angela S.
Oakland, CA
True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW uploaded by Angela S.
I have the clear oil from this line. I was skeptical about how moisturizing it would be, but I actually does a decent job. I actually like the smell, but if you're not into a herbal-y scent you might find fit off putting. It absorbs quickly and doesn't feel heavy like marula or rose hip oil. I add a little bit of face cream on top. It feels really soothing. I'm not sure if it's clearing any acne because I started using this around the pandemic sooo maskne was happening. I use 3-4 drops last every night and the bottle is lasting a long time.
Emma W.
PROVIDENCE, RI
True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW uploaded by Emma W.
True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW uploaded by Emma W.
i have the 'clear' version of the pure radiance oil and all i can say is it's completely transformed and changed my skin for the better. it has cleared up areas of blackheads and congestion, controls my sebum levels and has eliminated my painful hormonal breakouts, and has evened my skin tone and texture. it is a miracle product and i am obsessed with the ingredients and the fact that its Made Safe Certified. i reccomend this to everyone that has combo or acne prone skin and struggles with congestion and clogged pores. OBSESSED and so grateful for this oil.
anja F.
New York
It's a pretty good facial oil but honestly I have used much other organic facial oils that were much cheaper and have seen better results and more glowing skin. I feel this product is decent but definitely not worth the heavy price tag. If you want to splurge sure this is a good product.
Linda P.
Long Beach
I really wanted to love this product but my skin could just get used to it. The review is for the CLEAR Oil. It is hard to explain but my skin tone was improving while I was getting massive amounts of clogged pores. I'd have to say that if it wasn't for the rapid breakouts and blackheads then I would've stuck around. Sadly, my skin just could not get used to it and my skin is worse than it's been in months. I am working overtime trying to get my skin back to normal. I would only recommend this to people who are not breakout prone or have overly sensitive skin.
Lilly M.
True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW uploaded by Lilly M.
My favorite oil to use as a moisturizer. It softens, smooths, nourishes, heals and that scent!! Great for strengthening skin barrier. This entire line is simply intoxicating & effective 🙌🏻 True Botanicals Pure Radiance Oil RENEW
Grace P.
This product is AMAZING!! All the girls in my family use this product. It is definitely worth the money. Everything about is just to die for: the smell, the results, and the smooth texture. This product leaves my skin hydrated and unbelievably smooth. It has also made my skin super clear. I will use this oil forever!!!!!!
Kat T.
Anderson, SC
20/10 would happily bathe in this for the rest of my life. THIS is a miracle in a bottle. This is worth it’s price point. It exceeded all expectations and then some. My skin looked like a dewy angel star baby. I’m out right now and I miss it SO much. Also, the smell is amazing. And it’s a wonderful eco conscious formulation and brand. I tell everyone I know about this stuff. I never want to be without it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda J.