True Blue Spa Supremely Smoothing Face Scrub with Apricot & White Tea

by True Blue Spa

This creamy, lightly foaming scrub leaves your skin feeling invigorated and super smooth. What a smooth operator you are.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of True Blue Spa Supremely Smoothing Face Scrub with Apricot & White Tea!
This is by far my favorite face scrub to get rid of dry, flakey skin. Plus it smells amazing! I use this scrub no more than once a week and only when I have visibly dry skin that needs to be sloughed off. It is very grainy and exfoliating, so you don’t need to rub too hard to get results. It has a very fresh and pleasant, slightly citrusy (from the apricot) scent. It has a clay-like texture and a little goes a long way. It is very fairly priced, but only available at their semi annual sale—which is a total bummer. If you ever see this for sale, you definitely have to buy it!
Before I started retin a this was my favorite face scrub. I used it bi weekly just to keep my face fresh and free of flakes! It has a great smell and always left my face feeling smooth. And because I only used it once every two weeks I could make it go forever. Even though I can’t use it on my face anymore I still use it on my body when I feel a little flakey!
I absolutely love the true blue spa line from Bath and Body Works! I Especially love this face scrub because it exfoliates my skin while keeping it nice and refreshed. It works great to give you that morning pick me up! Would definitely buy it again!
Tarentum, PA
I love theses face scrubs. Always pick up at least three during the semiannual sales. It is super gentle, enough for every day use.
Staten Island, NY
I miss this face scrub so much from Bath & Body Works! I loved the feeling of my skin after using it & the scent was awesome.
Wooster
I have acne prone skin and this was actually very nice. But my skin is also sensitve so scrubs tend to irritate it.
Casablanca, Casablanca
hello.i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be gratefull to you.i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my instagram . best regards