BY TRUE BLUE SPA #100 in Hand Cream

Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must to have hand cream!!! It could take all day to describe how wonderful this cream is. I've used it for years and will never get sick of it. It leaves my hands so silky and soft and the smell is amazing! Highly recommended!
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this hand lotion it glides on so smoothly and doesn't feel goopy or greasy on my skin. Plus the smell is great! I also like that it is available in different sizes because it's nice to have a small option for my purse. Another great product from Bath & Body Works!
Eliza T.
I absolutely love the true blue spa line! I love the Shea cashmere products in particular because they keep my hands and body moisturized throughout the days! It kills all of its competition because it’s super rich and long lasting! I would buy it every time!
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly cannot say enough good things about this hand cream! I am completely IN LOVE with it!!! First of all....it smells amazing!!! I love both the shea cashmere and the shea cashmere and silk one. I am a very very picky person when it comes to hand creams. I always find them either too greasy and oily or the formulas are took think and it winds up clumping on my hands. This is legitimately the only hand cream I use that I don't have any issues with. I just recently found they carry them in travel sizes too, and needless to say, that made my day!
Vicki G.
Aurora, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This hand cream smells amazing! It only takes a little to go a long way. I love to use this daily and it's small enough to keep in my purse. It's not greasy either.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesvle, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Bath & Body Works lotions, so I picked this one up once seeing it and smelling it at the store. The scent is AMAZING; sweet and feminine. It can be a little overpowering for some, but I like it. The lotion itself is sparkly, smooth, and creamy. It leaves your hands soft and scented, but not for long. I don't mind reapplying every once in a while, but if you have extremely dry hands or are looking for a deep moisturizer that will keep your hands from getting dry, this probably isn't the product you're looking for. However, if you're just looking for something to give you a nice boost, I would definitely recommend this lotion to you.
Krystie Lee M.
Some of my favorite hand cream. I love how it feels after you put it on: not greasy, but it still makes my hands feel soft and smooth. And it smells amazing! I always keep some in my purse :) love it.
Lucia V.
San Diego, CA
This a very silky cream, it absorbs really fast and mosturizes well. It's not SUPER lasting, I'd say average time untill you need to reapply. I love these kind of thick creams. The downside is that smell! It's so sugary and strong, it lingers on and on. It smells like... vanilla mixed with sugar. I prefer fresher smells, but if you like sugary one I think you'll like that. I got mine at a blog sale for like 3 dollars, with I think it's the way to go because I wouldn't pay the regular price of 10 bucks, too much.
Toni B.
I had never suffered from the dry skin that everyone complains about during winter, unit this year. I recently moved from the mountains to central Ohio, and I guess the wind has been drying me out! Both my husband and I had dry, flaky hands. I picked up minis of this product for each of us, and we are so impressed! The formula is thick and luxurious so little is needed. The smell is great, though I can't begin to explain it. I love how well this moisturizes my hands and I will be buying a full-sized bottle.
Margie S.
Columbia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my all-time favorite lotion! I love trying new lotions but this one I have re-purchased time & time again in different sizes, as well as the hand scrub. I get more compliments on this lotion than on any other; it's so softening & smooth. But be aware that it is sweet smelling, like vanilla! Love this!
Jess W.
Does this have a thick greasy residue ?
Heather F.
It is a soft lotion, very moisturizing, and smells amazing. This leaves your skin feeling so soft and with a healthy shiny, but not greasy! I keep this in my purse and on my desk at work.