True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo  uploaded by Jeanette Z.True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo  uploaded by Jeanette Z.

BY TRUE BLUE SPA DRY SHAMOO

• Does this dry shampoo have a strong smell and does it make your hai...1 Answers
  • Does this actually get the hair clean? I'm a little skeptical when ...1 Answers
  • What does it smell like?2 Answers
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
York, PA
I was always very skeptical about dry shampoos, but I have very thick/frizzy hair so I have to use a lot of products but I don't like washing my hair everyday. I thought I'd try this out and it worked pretty well. My hair felt a little gritty afterwards but after I applied my normal hair products you couldn't tell. I'll use the rest of this bottle, as of right now I'm not sure if I will rebuy or not.
Farrah B.
Farrah B.
Austin, TX
I have very fine limp hair :/ & my hair tends to get oily on the top if I don't wash it every day...but washing every day will really dry your hair out. I use this every other day & it works great. It smells really good too so you look & smell like you have freshly washed hair.
Sarah V.
Sarah V.
Winter Springs, FL
The smell is way too overpowering and I didn't like the way it made my hair feel. It felt very dry and almost stiff after I used it. It did add volume but I have a lot of hair so it was too much for me.
NICOLE S.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So disappointed in this product. It smells amazing & works well until about halfway through the bottle, it clogs or runs out of aerosol or something because it just stops spraying. Happened to me three times.
Ashly F.
Ashly F.
Mount hope, ON
I love dry shampoo's because I don't like washing my hair everyday.
But, I didn't like this one at all..
It sprays on wet/clear, as it drys it goes white, then you brush it though your hair. But this left my hair feeling like I just had sprayed my hair with tons of hair spray. It felt very gritty. The smell even though it's nice, it's over powering. I could smell it over my body spray.. I figured with it saying Cashmere that it would leave my hair feeling soft. But it didn't..
so far the only dry shampoo I have tried that has made my hair feel smooth, and soft is Batiste..
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
How well does this work on your hair verses a the other dry shampoos?
ashley c.
ashley c.
What does it smell like?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get this anywhere else besides bath and body works?
Destane C.
Destane C.
Perris, CA
Would you consider trying this out?
Denise R.
Denise R.
Silver Springs, FL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong smell and does it make your hair smell good ?