True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo  uploaded by Jeanette Z.True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo  uploaded by Jeanette Z.

BY TRUE BLUE SPA DRY SHAMOO

• Does this dry shampoo have a strong smell and does it make your hai...1 Answers
  • Does this actually get the hair clean? I'm a little skeptical when ...1 Answers
  • What does it smell like?2 Answers
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Liverpool , Ny
I really love dry shampoo and I was so excited to try this brand. However it comes out a little chalky and the cap broke so it no longer works. The smell isn't really that great either.
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
. I would say it works alright. It does its job and it did help take away grease from my hair without leaving any white, powdery residue, but I also find that it dries up my hair a bit too much. My hair almost feels like hay after applying this. I guess if you don't mind sweet melted donut on your head, this would be a great buy.
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
It's okay. But it really isn't very impressive. The way it makes your hair feel is for sure awful.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Oregon City, OR
I got this as a present and wasn't sure... Ended up really liking it!!
Amber O.
Amber O.
Midlothian, VA
This is one of the best dry shampoos I've every used..and it smells amazing. It isn't cheap, but it lasts a long time! It doesn't leave a white residue like some dry shampoos either. WELL worth the cost!
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Berwick, PA
Makes your hair look beautiful almost instantly!
Tyler T.
Tyler T.
Roseville, CA
There is not much to write other than I love this product! It smells amazing! Unlike other dry shampoos this has an all day great smell and it works wonderfully! The best thing I've found for second day hair products!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Washington, DC
Great for day old hair! My hair get's oily, so this is great to use! Smells great too!
Kandace K.
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
I love this stuff!! I swear sad to say but if you don't feel like washing your hair.. just spray this in your hair and it gets rid of the greasy look in your hair!
Jeanette Z.
Jeanette Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is good for oily hair
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
How well does this work on your hair verses a the other dry shampoos?
ashley c.
ashley c.
What does it smell like?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get this anywhere else besides bath and body works?
Destane C.
Destane C.
Perris, CA
Would you consider trying this out?
Denise R.
Denise R.
Silver Springs, FL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong smell and does it make your hair smell good ?