True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo

by True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo

I Have been looking for good dry shampoo. Which one can you recommend me?
Any feedback on this product?
Does this dry shampoo have a strong smell and does it make your hair smell good ?
Start your review of True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo !
How would you rate this product?
Tyler T.
Roseville, CA
There is not much to write other than I love this product! It smells amazing! Unlike other dry shampoos this has an all day great smell and it works wonderfully! The best thing I've found for second day hair products!
Chey H.
Philadelphia, PA
Just ok. Didn't love the smell but it was bearable. Didn't really "revive" my hair or reduce oil or anything.. I prefer batiste
Melissa
orland, CA
I don't get the point on these why don't you just take a shower sickos or just lazy.
Farrah B.
Austin, TX
I have very fine limp hair :/ & my hair tends to get oily on the top if I don't wash it every day...but washing every day will really dry your hair out. I use this every other day & it works great. It smells really good too so you look & smell like you have freshly washed hair.
Jeanette Z.
This shampoo is good for oily hair
This shampoo is good for oily hair
Beth S.
Denver, IN
I was hoping this would smell like the other cashmere scents that are in this line and I was very disappointed. I didn't like this smell at all. But it does get the excess oil out of my hair. I wouldn't get it again though.
Jessica L.
Washington, DC
Great for day old hair! My hair get's oily, so this is great to use! Smells great too!
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
. I would say it works alright. It does its job and it did help take away grease from my hair without leaving any white, powdery residue, but I also find that it dries up my hair a bit too much. My hair almost feels like hay after applying this. I guess if you don't mind sweet melted donut on your head, this would be a great buy.
Chantal W.
S Chesterfld, VA
Really would like to try this looks like it would work wonderfully in my hair !
Really would like to try this looks like it would work wonderfully in my hair !
Kandace K.
Turlock, CA
I love this stuff!! I swear sad to say but if you don't feel like washing your hair.. just spray this in your hair and it gets rid of the greasy look in your hair!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...