True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo  uploaded by Jeanette Z.True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo  uploaded by Jeanette Z.

BY TRUE BLUE SPA DRY SHAMOO

Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I don't usually like dry shampoos because it's not like I have an oily scalp. But I do get fascinated with products like this and I purchase new things to try out all the time. This dry shampoo was kinda weird. First, I don't like the smell. Second, yes some dry shampoos do come out really white and they make your hair kind of gray but even as I brush this out I still see some whiteness. Which is very gross. Third, it made my scalp very itchy and it felt like there was a film over my scalp. So obviously I took a shower after that. I'm just going to stay away.
Ashley T.
York, PA
I was always very skeptical about dry shampoos, but I have very thick/frizzy hair so I have to use a lot of products but I don't like washing my hair everyday. I thought I'd try this out and it worked pretty well. My hair felt a little gritty afterwards but after I applied my normal hair products you couldn't tell. I'll use the rest of this bottle, as of right now I'm not sure if I will rebuy or not.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
. I would say it works alright. It does its job and it did help take away grease from my hair without leaving any white, powdery residue, but I also find that it dries up my hair a bit too much. My hair almost feels like hay after applying this. I guess if you don't mind sweet melted donut on your head, this would be a great buy.
Farrah B.
Austin, TX
I have very fine limp hair :/ & my hair tends to get oily on the top if I don't wash it every day...but washing every day will really dry your hair out. I use this every other day & it works great. It smells really good too so you look & smell like you have freshly washed hair.
Beth S.
N Manchester, IN
I was hoping this would smell like the other cashmere scents that are in this line and I was very disappointed. I didn't like this smell at all. But it does get the excess oil out of my hair. I wouldn't get it again though.
Janilly H.
I bought this, used it once, and couldn't use it again. The nozzle either broke or got gunked up or something but I'm pretty upset because it was six dollars for the smaller bottle when I bought it and I barely used it.
NICOLE S.
Staten Island, NY
So disappointed in this product. It smells amazing & works well until about halfway through the bottle, it clogs or runs out of aerosol or something because it just stops spraying. Happened to me three times.
Jessica N.
Liverpool , Ny
I really love dry shampoo and I was so excited to try this brand. However it comes out a little chalky and the cap broke so it no longer works. The smell isn't really that great either.
Amber O.
Midlothian , VA
This is one of the best dry shampoos I've every used..and it smells amazing. It isn't cheap, but it lasts a long time! It doesn't leave a white residue like some dry shampoos either. WELL worth the cost!
Sarah V.
Winter Springs, FL
The smell is way too overpowering and I didn't like the way it made my hair feel. It felt very dry and almost stiff after I used it. It did add volume but I have a lot of hair so it was too much for me.
Alyce O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work on your hair verses a the other dry shampoos?
ashley c.
What does it smell like?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get this anywhere else besides bath and body works?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get this anywhere else besides bath and body works?
Irina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this actually get the hair clean? I'm a little skeptical when it comes to "dry shampoo" How does it clean the hair? What if you have oily hair? Does it get the oil out?