True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo  uploaded by Jeanette Z.True Blue Spa Dry Shamoo  uploaded by Jeanette Z.

BY TRUE BLUE SPA DRY SHAMOO

• Does this dry shampoo have a strong smell and does it make your hai...1 Answers
  • Does this actually get the hair clean? I'm a little skeptical when ...1 Answers
  • What does it smell like?2 Answers
Gigi S.
Gigi S.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is a great product that makes it easier and faster to do your hair it acts like a shampoo and gets rid of frizz and excess oil! This is great for people with oily hair!
Melissa
Melissa
orland, CA
I don't get the point on these why don't you just take a shower sickos or just lazy.
Janilly H.
Janilly H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this, used it once, and couldn't use it again. The nozzle either broke or got gunked up or something but I'm pretty upset because it was six dollars for the smaller bottle when I bought it and I barely used it.
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
Very moisturizing
melissa d.
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This actually gave my hair a little more volume but it didn't last for very long unfortunately
Beth S.
Beth S.
N Manchester, IN
I was hoping this would smell like the other cashmere scents that are in this line and I was very disappointed. I didn't like this smell at all. But it does get the excess oil out of my hair. I wouldn't get it again though.
Julie Z.
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I don't usually like dry shampoos because it's not like I have an oily scalp. But I do get fascinated with products like this and I purchase new things to try out all the time. This dry shampoo was kinda weird. First, I don't like the smell. Second, yes some dry shampoos do come out really white and they make your hair kind of gray but even as I brush this out I still see some whiteness. Which is very gross. Third, it made my scalp very itchy and it felt like there was a film over my scalp. So obviously I took a shower after that. I'm just going to stay away.
Chantal W.
Chantal W.
Really would like to try this looks like it would work wonderfully in my hair !
Perris, CA
Looks like something that I could see myself trying out
Fatima C.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
. I would say it works alright. It does its job and it did help take away grease from my hair without leaving any white, powdery residue, but I also find that it dries up my hair a bit too much. My hair almost feels like hay after applying this. I guess if you don't mind sweet melted donut on your head, this would be a great buy.
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
How well does this work on your hair verses a the other dry shampoos?
ashley c.
ashley c.
What does it smell like?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you get this anywhere else besides bath and body works?
Perris, CA
Would you consider trying this out?
Denise R.
Denise R.
Silver Springs, FL
Does this dry shampoo have a strong smell and does it make your hair smell good ?