True Blood
#45 in TV
R3tro C.
El Paso, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2

Who are your favorite TB character's? >>>Mine are<<< Steve Newlin Eric Northman Sookie Stackhouse Jason Stackhouse Pam Sam Merlotte Lafayette

Cydney K.
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Toronto, ON
5 years, 5 months ago
I am so in love with Lafayette!
Angel E.
Angel E.
Lowndes, MO
Thats easy , Sookie !!!
5 years, 6 months ago
My favorite is Eric Northman for sure. I also love Lafayette and Jason Stackhouse.
Savanah F.
Savanah F.
Tacoma, WA
5 years, 6 months ago
I think that my favorite character of all time is Eric Northman. I really like his story line, and I think that he plays very true to his character. I also really love hat they have done with Jessica. I don't like bill any more, i hate what they have done with him. I think that Lafayette used to be very entertaining but I'm bored with his character now, too.
jason t.
jason t.
berryville
5 years, 6 months ago
Sookie stackhouse, and jason stackhouse
Dominique G.
Dominique G.
San Antonio, TX
5 years, 6 months ago
Eric, Jason, Pam and Lafayette!!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Metropolis, IL
Eric, Jason and Pam!
5 years, 6 months ago
Love me some eric, and love pam she is hell on wheels. wish they would give her more of a story line!